Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pratice. (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pratice.  (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pratice. (open)

Post  ShadowWolf21 Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Shadow watched his Mother move off towards the water cursing under his breath as his attack went towards Anthony. He shift directions then stop as he saw what she did to the water. "Oh great...she can use water now too." He sighed softly hoping he could tap into his latent fire wielding abilities.

ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:24 am

Rolled her eyes." Oh please I could always use water." She said to shadows remark before she thrusted her hands forward the water copying her and moving quickly towards the two. It was different yes then what she had been using. The high wave of water opened up around her only to close again as it moved forward. Now what they didn't know is that behind the first wave there was a second one. She was standing there unlike other lake water this would be warm everything around here was warm and smelled of Fall.

Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyPatch Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:05 am

Anthony Watches as the waves of what looks like a Tsunami are beginning to build. He shakes his head and shrugs in frustration.

Really??

He says in almost frustrated disgust.

I thought this was going to be a fight.

Seeing that in no way could he fight a damn Tsunami, he does what any tactician would do. He leaves. He teleports back to his room frustrated and slightly agitated. He mumbles to himself.

How the hell am I suppose to compete with a God Damn Tsunami??

AnthonyPatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Sensing that Anthony had disappeared the water dropped and receded back into the lake. She narrowed her eyes at the ground. He want to see what she could do and she was showing him. Ada lifts her head up and moves to Shadow hugging him tightly." You want to train with him you better talk to him soon hon. I have to go to work now." She said kissing his forehead squeezing him in one last hug before she disappeared into thin air and if he would let her she would have teleported him to his or Anthony's room which ever he wanted.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:22 pm

He nodded to her but declined with, "I'll walk..I need to calm my nerves."
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2