Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ren found the house (open)

5 posters

Go down

Ren found the house (open) Empty Ren found the house (open)

Post  Sitrence Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:27 am

Sitrence shuddered only slightly as the brisk air hit the back of her neck. Her medium length hair was slowly fading back to a more natural blond, from a very, very green. At this point, it looked more like the color of her eyes as it faded with each wash. She might be half undead, but that didnt mean she had to give up her cleanliness. She looked around, the courtyard full of lights that illuminated the exterior parts of the house. It was huge, and beautiful. She gawked at it for a minute, checking her adress she had scribbled on her notepad in her hand to make sure she had it right.

Wow... is this really the place? She thought, re-checking the adress for a third time. She shook her head and put her notepad back into her pocket, the bulge dissapeared shortly after she placed it there.
What did you expect? A shack? Well no... I just... shut up. She thought, making her way up the steps and to the large front door. She put a hand to the door, closing her eyes. She couldnt tell if anyone was home, but that didnt mean that they werent hiding... She slid her icy fingers to the handle and slipped inside quietly. She shut the door behind herself and took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves. She had never been invited to another's home, and well, it was slightly overwhelming for her. She looked around briefly before diving her hand into her pocket and retrieving her flask. She uncapped it and tipped it back, the smell of Jager filling the room.

She lowered the flask and capped it, returning it to her jacket pocket as she took it off and slung it over her arm. She took a deep breath, inhaling all the scents the house had to offer through open doors. She smiled and her eyes gleamed. She knew that smell, all too well. She ran her free hand through her hair and rubbed the back of her neck gently. She didnt know where to go, where to start, or who was even around. She sighed lightly and moved to a couch, one leg over the other as she settled into it comfortably after draping her jacket over the armrest next to herself.
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Ren found the house (open) Empty Re: Ren found the house (open)

Post  Ada Chevalier Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:07 am

Felt something rise deep with in her as she was in her secret room hidding from the childer that roamed the halls freely. She licked over her lower lip as she headed out of her room to the living room. When someone was in Ada's house she always knew where to find them which is why she never played hide and seak around here. She took in a deep breath and purred happily that smell, her smell. Ren's smell mixed with hair dye. She giggled Nami must have got ahold of her sometime ago. She stood leaning against a wall looking over at Ren." You finally found the place love" she sang out moving over to her only to crouch down infront of her to place a soft kiss to her lips.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sitrence Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Ren nodded at Ada and was about to get up before Ada was upon her, a soft kiss lingering on her lips as she pulled back and blushed lightly. "Yeah... its exquisite..." She led off, her eyes traveling over the room and then back into Ada's blues. She sighed contently.

"Im glad I did. Needed to get away from the Halls for a minute." She nodded leaning into Ada, hugging her close and nearly toppling the two over. She giggled lightly pulling back again. "I missed you so much." She said, squeezing tightly.
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:31 am

Namida walked through the halls, sighing sadly as she couldn't find anyone to play will. She bites her lip, leaning up against a wall as she slowly counts off the rooms she'd visited. The kitchen, the movie room, Tokka's room, Gryph's room, Naneth's room, the sparring area... Her list went on. Namida grumbles unhappily as she looks around Where the hell is everyone? She sighs again, looking around as she wanders aimlessly.

Namida heard a door open and close. Her curiosity peaking as she follows the sound, hearing the voice of her favorite Ren and her Naneth- her two favorite women in the world. Deciding to be sneaky, she moves silently and stealthily. Grinning, she spots the two women in the living room. Moving quicker, she lets out a war cry before she launches herself onto them, giggling happily as she clings to the two women.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Coming in from his tour of the grounds and his recent sparring session with Shadow, deathfledge hears a war cry followed by giggling coming from the front room. Ever curious, he glimpses through the open door of the living room. A tangle of female bodies greets his eyes and he grins. Ada and Ren are beneath a young woman who can only be Nami. Thinking how best to make himself known, he gives up...there is no etiquette to propeerly introduce yourself to a tangle of limbs, so he just chuckles, raises his voice enough to be heard above the noise the happy females are making to make himself heard. "Hi Ren, nice to see you, and welcome" his violet eyes sparkling, he turns to the maker of the tangled mess. "hello Namida, we haven't yet met, you can call me fledge, pleasure to meet you my dear Lady." last, but by no means least, he grins and winks at Ada. "My dear, you do have lovely grounds here, I am glad you invited me here my sweet"

Grinning impishly he bows lightly to the three. "Well, this is obviously a reunion of sorts, but I shall have to take my leave of you all for now, I'm badly in need of a shower after the long trek through the grounds. Have fun li'l Ladiesshall see you soon no doubt." with a happy smile and a wave, he turns to leave the happy group and heads for the stairs, whistling a jaunty version of the'Sailors Hornpipe'
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sitrence Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Ren clung to Ada as she heard a sudden shrieking noise piercing her ears, her eyes wide as she took the brunt of the glomping under Nami. "Oh, Nami..." She grinned at her, righting herself still being clung to. Sitrence let her grin turn into a smile as she looked from Ada to Nami and back. "So this is where you guys hide from me." She joked, perking up at the male whom had made his presence known with a deep chuckle. She turned her head and leaned forwards still attached. "Fledge! Didnt expect to see you around here! Ada didnt mention she knew you." She said, shifting a slight glance at her. She chuckled and leaned back into the two ladies. "Its great to see you again friend." She nodded at him as her olive eyes locked with his violet ones.

She nuzzled into Ada as he spoke at the others and she watched him walk away, quirking a brow as she looked over to Nami hearing his whistling echoing slightly. "Maybe now that I'm here, Ada would allow us to do something fun..." She winked at Nami and looked to Ada. "Under her supervision of course." She smiled at Ada.
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Nami giggles as she continues clinging to her two favorite females. She hears a chuckle and turns, her electric purple hair curls flying and smacking Ada in the face. She grins as she sees the strange man, lifting an arm to wave at him "Hi Mister Fledge!" She calls out, losing her balance and falling face-first into Ren. She turns, blowing her hair out of her face with a sheepish grin "Pleasure to meet you!" She calls out when he's leaving.

Namida turns and looks at Ren at her comment, tilting her head in a confused way as she blinks "What are we going to do?" She asks, wiggling about with anticipation for something fun to happen soon.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Blinked the shreik had made her confused until she felt the clinging daughter." Oi a bratlin!" She said laughing a bit as she looks at Ren and Nami she hugged them both before she got up cracking her back she was getting to old to keep up with the kids now. She turned around and smiled at Fledge." Thank you hon. I'm happy you came here instead of wandering around the city in search of places to stay." She said waving to him as he left only to have her attention drawn to Ren. She huffed placing her hands on her own hips." We do not hide from you woman." She said sticking her tongue out at her before raising an eyebrow." All depends on what you have in mind love." She said to her after sucking her tongue back in and messing up Nami's hair since it had got her right in the face earlier.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sitrence Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Sitrence let a coy smirk cross her lips at her love. "Oh, I dunno. There's a few things that cross my mind..." She giggled and nuzzled Ada's neck. "I was thinking Nami could use some training on her powers - the poor girl barely knows what she is capable of!" She giggled into her neck before pulling back and glancing at Nami. "So much potential." She lightly shook her head and smiled warmly at the both of them.

"Or maybe we could just blow some stuff up? That's always fun." She giggled again and brought her fists in front of herself, making exploding noises as she extended and retracted her fingers to look like fireworks. She suddenly put a hand to her chin and rubbed it lightly. "My car and bike should already be in the garage, maybe a drive on the wild side?" She laughed again and wrapped both arms around both ladies, pulling them close. "Or maybe.... we could proceed with-" She paused and glanced around, not spotting blue or pink fur she returned her attention, "-operation: stealth." She said, her eyes glinting green and then back to olive as she grinned with the tips of her fangs showing. She licked over her lips and they were gone, just pearly whites showing through her warm smile.

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment while her smile faded as the corners of her mouth turned up softly. She let out her breath heavily, sighing contently. She opened her eyes and shrugged. "Of course, hunting can be fun too." She winked and stood up, untangling from the mess of limbs and bodies. She ran a hand through her hair and extended both hands out to help both ladies up.

"So what'll it be?" Any other suggestions?" She asked, curious to figure out what the two of them called 'fun'.
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Namida giggles as she cuddles her momma and Ren, looking at her as she listens to the options. She blushed brightly and buried her face into her naneth's shoulder at the comments about her, not sure to be proud or just super shy. Her ears perked at the blowing up of stuff before she heard the actual noises. She covered up her sensitive ears, but smiled excitedly as she watches the fingers. Her eyes seem to glisten with excitement at the idea of going for a ride- she may have been more close to her feline side, but when it came to car rides, she was as excitedly as her houndly brothers. At the mention of operation: stealth, she nearly lost it and burst into laughter, her tiny body nearly falling out of her mothers lap. When Ren mentioned hunting though, her face took on a green tint. She was generally the hunted and despised taking any innocent life. Shaking her head a bit to rid herself of her nausea, she smiles lightly.

When Ren moved, Nami toppled off of her mother and laughs lightly, looking up at her from the floor as she grips her ankles, sitting indian style on the ground before she wiggles about "Well... Why don't we try to do all of them? Except Operation: Stealth. I think the person on the receiving end of that isn't in the best of moods..." She shudders at the idea of making that person angry...
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  Sitrence Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Sitrence laughed, hard. She couldn't help it, Nami had this sort of humor radiating from her at all times. The girl made her smile and she liked that about her. She reached down and picked her up, dusting her shoulder off for her as she quirked a brow. "Well whichever you'd like to do first, we can put the good stuff on hold for now." She grinned and winked at Nami, extending a hand to Ada to help her out of the couch. She smiled warmly.
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Post  Raithe Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:26 pm

Came out of his room yawning and wondering what all the noise was. He stumbled into the living room as he rubbed his eyes "Hey, uh...what I miss?"
Raithe
Raithe

http://xraithe.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Namida feels her body moving as Ren picks her up, silently wondering if Ren was that strong, or if she was just that tiny. She grins as she touches a finger to her lip, thinking about what to do first... "Let's blow stuff up!" She grins as she turns, seeing her younger brother walk in. She looks over at Ren and grins a Cheshire grin "Let's go raid Raithe's room for stuff!" She says in a serious tone. Only her sparkling eyes would be able to tell people she was joking... For the most part, at least.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  Raithe Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:18 pm

Finished rubbing his eyes as they widened and stretched his arms across the doorway Nuh uh, you're not going anywhere near my room, I just got it decorated!"
Raithe
Raithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Couldn't help but chuckle at them." You can do anything you want as long as you don't destroy anything in our home loves." She said looking between Ren and Nami good gods what did she just tell them. She turned her head a bit chuckling as she listend to Raithe and Nami. " Don't pick on your younger brother." She said cracking her back.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raithe Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Returned too his relaxed stance and shrugged "Honestly I don't care; I don't think I have anything to hide in there...I think..."
Raithe
Raithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Namida walks over to Raithe, poking his head playfully as she tries to reach the door, moving around him as she becomes tangled up in him, nearly falling over from her lack of balance. She grins as she releases a war cry "To Raithe's room!" She screams out, only faltering when she hears Ada's voice telling her not to pick on him "Aww!!! But Mooommm!!!" She whines, looking at Raithe as she pinches his cheeks "He's just so perfect to pick on!"
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Shook her head a bit as she leaned against Ren a bit crossing her arms over her chest." Shadow is better to pick on though watch out for Fuu." She said nodding her head trying not to laugh at the two kids.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raithe Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:31 pm

Nodded to Namida's remark "Oh trust me, I know that already!"
Raithe
Raithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Nami makes a face, sticking out her tongue "Yeah, but Shadow's hardly ever around! This guy however..." She trails, giving Raithe's cheeks and extra squeeze.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  Raithe Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:36 pm

Laughed a bit "Eheh..." He slowly sauntered off towards his room.
Raithe
Raithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sitrence Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Ren laughed lightly at Nami as she entangled into Raithe, the woman screaming a war cry. She wrapped an arm around the leaning Ada and held her closer. She smiled and nodded, another light laugh escaping her lips. She watched Raithe finally save himself from Nami and exit, Ren lifting her free hand as if to stop him to say something, but she just shrugged lightly and smiled. She'd catch up to him later.

She nuzzled her nose to Ada's cheek and cooed lightly in her ear. "I'll take care not to damage anything I cant fix." She grinned, pressing a kiss to her lips quickly and then slipping out from under her grasp, her fingertips trailing the underside of Ada's arm as she reluctantly walked away towards Nami. She looked back to Ada, smiling. "And I'll make sure Berith doesnt either. Promise." She chuckled and tussled Nami's hair as she stepped up to her. Her grin at the woman was coy.

"Lets take this outside." She said, pointing both pointer fingers at the door in a swooping motion.
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down