Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pratice. (open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pratice.  (open) Empty Pratice. (open)

Post  Ada Chevalier Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Ada walked slowly down the path towards the lake glancing down the other paths that branched out. She stopped and turned to her right cutting down one of the branched off paths. She wore a sports bra, a pair of long black shorts, and blue sandles. She needed to work with the water more, well lightning too those gloves weren't going to do her any good if she didn't master it.

She sighed combing her hair away from her face as she reached the lake, a smile stretched over her lips. She moved to the bank of the lake taking her sandles off before she walked out onto the waters surface. Moving further away from the bank she closed her blue eyes taking in a deep breath before letting it out slowly.

Her body couched down before her arms thrusted up into the air, water shot up straight into the air first a collum right infront of her then more shot up around her.

Last edited by Ada Chevalier on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Pratice.  (open) Empty Re: Pratice. (open)

Post  Ada Chevalier Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:25 am

Jumps out of the circle glancing around for a second once her feet touched the water it turned to ice around her feet." Well thats new" She said before hearing a loud growl rise up from within the circle. " Oh hell..." She mumbled rushing back to the circle diving into it. A few seconds pasted the water that was still shooting up in the air turned crimson.

Minutes went by maybe an hour as all the collums turned crimson before a loud bang came from the center flames shot out in every direction. Steam rose into the air as the collums evaporated leaving Ada on all fours, blades covered her skin (whole body infact since they were poking out of her clothing), her eyes were black,red,white, and blue, and a blue and black flames had surrounded her body making the form of a much larger wolf with two tails.

Ada looked around slowly from side to side the wolfs head following her movements of course. Her eyes widend as a large claw hit her square in the stomach making her fly back. Attached to that claw was a body rather large one. That of a dragon, a red and black colored one. Ada landed on the ground rolling cracking could be heard after she finally stopped, she groaned and got up slowly blood coming out of the corner of her mouth. The dragon chuckled. 'I see you still bleed for me Dark. But that will get you no where when you take him on." The dragon growled out closing its eyes. The second the dragon closed its eyes Ada disappeared then reappeared infront of him standing on her two feet as the flames died down around her all but her hand. her hand had a black flame covering it." I bleed for someone else not you. And this touch can kill anything take down anything. except my family and friends the ones who I hold close." She said as the dragon began to fade way and turn back into water.

Ada shook her hand as she walked back to the bank the ice under her feet spread out further and kept on spreading the lake was freezing and every place she had hit had frost on it. She slipped her sandles on staring at the lake." Ignite" She said making the ice and frost actually catch on fire and melt away soon the fire died down as she sat down staring out into the openness of the lake.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyPatch Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:47 pm

As Anthony exits the gym he looks over and sees a large column of water shoot into the air. Curiosity of course seems to always become him. Usually the super natural and magic of others does not intrigue him, but, in a new place, new people and new powers, he is curious. He walks down the trail. Not really moving fast, just enjoying the area. The mist of the damp air attaches to his face as he walks with his hands behind his back and his head looking up enjoying the calm.

As he approaches the sound of splashing water, the sound of a loud growl emerges from the other sides of the bushes. He looks up and the water has turned a crimson color.

Hmmn, that's odd

He says with a smile of intrigue. He breaks the brush line to see the huge columns of crimson water and now fire and stream?? Whats going on, he is thinking to himself. Interested, but, unsure of how to even begin to attack the situation at hand. he sits cross legged and floats up about three feet off the ground to watch the showing at hand. The spectacle in front him him went on for a few minutes, was quite the show. After awhile, everything subsided and he sees Ada emerge from the action and reach the shores edge. Lake still frozen, yet the temperature outside was not that cold, then he noticed where she stepped frosted over. He hears her yell out.

Ignite

As the lake catches fire and melts it back to normal as the flames calm. She turns towards the lake and stares off as if in deep thought. He smiles and begins to applaud.

That my dear was a hell of a show, very nice, when is your next performance?
AnthonyPatch
AnthonyPatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Jumped up from her spot when she heard applauding coming from somewhere behind her. She growled looking towards the bushes blades rising from her skin. Hearing his voice she sighed the blades retreating back into her body before she shrugged." Things I do aren't a performance." She said looking at his floating form raising an eye brow at him." How much did you see anyway?" She questioned crossing her arms over her chest wincing alittle as she did so.

Yes that new form of hers wasn't all the way perfected yet still some kinks to work out. She tilted her head a bit turning around to face the lake again." Want to go?" She asked even though her body was yelling at her her mind was quiet for once no thoughts and no demons speaking with in it.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyPatch Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Smiles knowing well it was a performance, but, loves teasing her when he can. He thinks about her question and wasn't real sure what he saw. Water elements are not his strong suit. Hell could have been something simple, but, was quite remarkable to his opinion.

I saw enough to understand your still learning

He says with a smile. He is still levitating as he talks, but, sets his legs down to walk towards her. He senses calm and quiet from her mind as though she is....Alone. this makes him happy whichs brings a smile to his face. She asks a question of going somewhere. He looks around and extends his arms.

Where would you like to go my dear?
AnthonyPatch
AnthonyPatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Turns around to face him only to smirk. "Ment a spar." she said crossing her arms over her chest.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:17 am

Shadow quietly walked out to the sparring field with deathscythe in hand. "I need to get rid of some stress." He placed his earbuds in his ears as he got closer and started to move very quickly. The scythe looking like it had become a part of his body. His eyes turn red as he starts moving faster the blade coming closer to him, but never touching him. His body would disappear then reappear a few feet away by use of his powers of shadow.

Upon hearing voices he stopped moving and looked towards the sounds he could hear through his music.."Mother?"
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyPatch Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Shrugs and cocks his head to her. He stands up and extends his hands out.

If you wish my dear, if you wish

With squinted eyes and a devilish smirk he winks at her. As he does, he turns his head to the side, hearing slight sounds of music and sense of another. He turns towards it and motions for Ada to join his side, nodding toward his discovery.

Someone is coming, if not already here.
AnthonyPatch
AnthonyPatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Chuckles as she crouched down claws scratching at the dirt below her." Well come on old man." She said only to grumble a bit." That is Shadow he's family." She took in a deep breath only let out a long high pitched whistle trying to tell Shadow it was okay to come on over, she'd fight both of them at once if they agreed to it.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Shadow walked towards them shouldering his scythe as he did. "I sense that you wish me to join the fray. I will on the condition I be allowed to keep my scythe though with a blocked blade. i am trying to better myself as a scythe master." His now red eyes would look between the two of the them waiting for responses. He would start to slowly and meticulously look over his scythe.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyPatch Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Learns of Shadow being family and relaxes, he glances back to see Ada already in fighting position. He smiles and shakes his head at her comment of taking us both on. My how she has either become powerful and wishes to show off her new improved powers, or she just wants to beat up on the elderly.

He turns back to see Shadow break through the bushes, a scythe in tow. A weapon, usually not used by those that mean peace or good will. The reaper, or Harvester of Souls carried into battle a few times as a member of the Four Horsemen, which were a good group of fighters, willing to teach a young man a thing or two of the glories and sadness of battle. And of course, the Mythical God Cronus, who over threw his father to become the Ruler of the Golden Age of Titans. Funny how history repeats itself and Zeus overthrew Cronus and become Ruler. Cronus is imprisoned in Tartarus, one of many names for the underworld, where Anthony's father dwells, so to speak. Cronus taught Anthony the basic skills of such weapon, probably in hopes to earn favor and gain points for Anthony's father for a quick death, or even release to exact revenge, who knows, Anthony just knows that he received above excellent training from a skilled and masterful teacher.

Anthony shakes his head as he waves off the haziness of the memories in which he was just reliving. He turns to both of them and stands back. He would love to see this unfold. To see the new skills of his Childe and to also see the skills demonstrated by young Shadow and his proficiency of the Scythe. He extends his hands to the both of them, knowing they both want to try him to see the old mans skills. So he will see how this plays out.

Please, allow me to see how my new family demonstrates their new skills, I am indeed curious.
AnthonyPatch
AnthonyPatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Ada grinned widely her bones braking and shifting around with in her, her teeth sharpened, her eyes turned black, her skin went from being tan to a greyish blue color, and her muscles grew out. She knew who she was going after first, she hasn't got him since she shot him in the leg last time. She giggled at the thought Chiv was there to watch that one. Her foot scraped against the ground before she moved, without her leather duster she could move faster. The duster weighted a lot she weighed it down with books and metals in the pockets then weights in the lining of it.

When she moved forward dust kicked up behind her her body seemed to disappear for a few quick moments before she appeared beside Anthony crouched down trying to knock him down with a leg swipe. It wasn't who she was wanting to go after but moving that quickly had it down side. If she had missed the attack on him she would jump back and hold her hand out in front of herself grinning once again a fireball formed in front of her hand, while her other hand moved behind her back another fireball forming there but this one was different the flames were black instead of red/orange.

If her attack did hit she would have still jumped back away from him waiting for the next move from either one of them. She knew Anthony might still be old but he was the Devils' son after all she never got to see what all he could do. He always went easy.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyPatch Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:36 pm

As he steps back, he sees her smile. He smiles in return, knowing very well, what it means. He drops his cloak and over coat by dropping into shadows beneath him, his cloak and coat drop, as he appears a few yards behind them. As he appears he sees Ada Sweep them as if she was sweeping after him. Interesting, she went for the old man first. He shrugs and walks back to the spot methodically, watching both carefully.

As he observes and keeps his claws in, not, wanting to hurt either of them. He thought about dispelling her keeping it a fair fight, but, why? this is to see what one is made of, to test powers, new moves and push those limits beyond what you know. She creates what looks like a Shadow Ball, but, unsure of what she is capable of now. Could be a ball of harnessed kittens for all I know.

He stands back and squats ever so slightly, His clothes already worn from years of storage. He closes his eyes and lets the power enhance his body as he suddenly and quickly grows. His muscles enlarge to tear the clothing. Anthony grabs the remnants and tosses them to the side. His eyes deep black with a pupil of Blood Red looks around intently. The sounds of cracking knuckles and neck are heard as his double fangs grow to fit the large form.. He extends his fingers out as a Black and Green Hue of a flame encompasses his hands.

He looks over to Ada and smiles raising and Eye Brow. His voice deeper with a low growl undertone, almost like an echo chamber.

Ready when you are my dear.

Glances to Shadow and switches eyebrow lifts to his direction

This might get ugly, if you still wish to play

AnthonyPatch
AnthonyPatch

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Shadow plants the shaft of Deathscythe into the ground and removes his duster and black muscle shirt. He then with a loud howl and a large amount of bones breaking and reforming shifts to his full lycan form and regrabs the scythe. He would chuckle, the sound coming would be dark and yet shocking. His bright red eyes would lock onto both of them and he would charge spinning the scythe off to his left side preparing his first attack. "I like ugly." As he closed the distance he would jump into the air and swing the scythe towards his mother roaring, "Blades of the Shadow."

Three blades shaped like scythes and made of darkness went flying towards her as he moved over her and swung the true blade at Anthony making sure that the dulled part would not catch him anywhere vital.If he missed he would take to the shadows to put some space between them.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Ada cursed under her breath at the both of them she shot off the first fireball towards Shadow as he moved, the brought around her other hand launching the black fireball towards Anthony. The black one wasn't too different from the first one other than it was about five times hotter than hell itself. Something she had worked on for a few years now. She dove off to the side away from the blades ducking and rolling for a few feet before she got up on feet. Well this was interesting to say the least. Would be fun to do a team tournament one of these days. Her mind snapped back to the spar at hand, her claws hung losely at her sides in wait for another attack
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyPatch Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:26 pm

The blades of the Scythe were a sight indeed, he would hope to see this weapon more closely after the sparring session. Shadow trasnforming was not as shocking as one would take, Anthony has seen it way to many times to become surprised any more. As the blade moved towards him and the black fireball as well, he took in stride the dilema of both. When he thought about it, neither was anything of any sort of peril to me. But, to make a fair fight, it is only fair to use what is at hand, and well, mind of course.

Anthony puts out His hand and easily absorb the dark ball, which was warm to the touch, but, absorbed nicely, warming his hand, arm and left side of his body, almost rejuvenating. As the blade slices through the moister in the air, Anthony backs away slightly, letting the Blade whizz by. His reflection seen in the Blade he gaves a quick smile to his face. To slow the momentum, he extended his hand in a blade and hit the Scythe true blade on the side, knocking the inertia from it letting it die and redirect it's intended direction. He readies for the next potential attacks, as he loves the defensive side of combat more.

As Anthony steps back more, his eyes focus as he projects a dark purple flash from his body. Was nothing damaging or deadly, just enclosed the shadows, locking the realm from being entered. He knew it wasn't fair to take this ability away, but, Shadow did say he wanted to "Master" his Scythe skills, Who was Anthony to deny such a request? His hands continue to glow as he readies his stance once again. The adrenaline pumping through his body, at least the undead life didn't take that away.
AnthonyPatch
AnthonyPatch

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Shadow fell to the ground a few feet away from Anthony realizing he had cut all ties to the shadow realm in this area. He quickly jumped up and smirked spinning the scythe back into position. He nodded to Anthony in a respectful manner then started spinning the scythe over his head quickly. He then charged at his Mother not intending on giving her any respite. As he neared her he moved the scythe to his left arm and gave it a mighty swing from overhead. "Axis Strike." He called out as he started the downward motion.

Knowing he had his back to Anthony he had his claws prepared for a close range attack and his legs were prepared to move either way to dodge a projectile.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyPatch Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Watched and nodded back to Shadow. Even though his back was to Anthony, Anthony rounded the two and watched intently as Shadow lurched at Ada. A smile krept across his face remembering when Him and Ada would duel and how this reminded him of that back in the old Sparring tower. HE shakes off the memory and stays on gaurd observing.
AnthonyPatch
AnthonyPatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Ada giggled as Shadow came at her her head tilted slightly as she smiled. Instead of moving back she moved closer to him bringing her arm up as a long blade ripped through her skin and rose up to hit his scythe. This blade had a red tint to it. With that arm up she thrusted her balled up fist towards his stomach." Bang." She said as a ball of air about the size of her fist would have moved from her hand to his stomach.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Shadow flew away from holding onto his scythe and landed hard coughing up blood. "Damn..that hurt." He said slowly getting back up and spinning the scythe around to hold in front of him. He stood there for a second then spun it and charged at his mother again running as fast as his legs would carry him. As he reached her he would start attacking her with small swings at her body. He would then jump back and swing the scythe sideways calling out "Death's Call." As he yelled this a red energy twice the size of the blade came off the blade and flew towards her.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:10 am

Did something she had never done before with him, she took off running towards Anthony as Shadow approached. She beamed knowing Shadow would get closer, and once she would have gotten close enough to Anthony she would have rotated away from colliding with Anthony. If this work she would move quickly over to the edge of the water beaming, behind her on the shore the water began to recede towards the middle of the pond.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyPatch Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:11 am

Watching the spar in front of him, Anthony sees Shadow take a pounding, but, get right back up. A lot of spunk in that one. He watches them exchange blows when Ada, directs her attention and starts to run towards Anthony. This is unusual to see from her leaving after being engaged in combat. With that said, it is obvious she has another plan, that's the only explanation. He feels the moister from the air start to dissipate, another strange anomaly, but, remembers Ada's new water powers. He turns to mist mixing with the rest of the fog in the air and floats to the skirting the edge of the tree line around the two of them now facing the water.

It's not that he was scared or timid in fighting, just takes it's toll after, years, decades and even centuries of combat. It grew tiresome and cumbersome, but, sadly was still a necessary evil. He relied on tactics and strategy in combat. It took more time then just jumping in and ripping your enemy asunder, but, it prevented fratricide and increase enemy disposal. When Ada ask to spar, we was indeed timid, he knew she wanted to show how much she has grown and show her new powers, but, observing, he sees that even though she has them, she is still a bit unsure almost as much as Shadow, but, Ada was a little more in tune, just rough.

Anthony watches the water recede towards the middle, his eye brows raise as he is unsure of the next unpredictable move. He had little to no control of water elements, so this was all new to him, hence his timidness to these new unforeseen powers. Curiosity definitely filled his mind, he wanted to know more, always one of his biggest faults, the search for more answers. He watches Shadow pursue as he stands back and continues to observe.
AnthonyPatch
AnthonyPatch

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Shadow watched his Mother move off towards the water cursing under his breath as his attack went towards Anthony. He shift directions then stop as he saw what she did to the water. "Oh great...she can use water now too." He sighed softly hoping he could tap into his latent fire wielding abilities.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:24 am

Rolled her eyes." Oh please I could always use water." She said to shadows remark before she thrusted her hands forward the water copying her and moving quickly towards the two. It was different yes then what she had been using. The high wave of water opened up around her only to close again as it moved forward. Now what they didn't know is that behind the first wave there was a second one. She was standing there unlike other lake water this would be warm everything around here was warm and smelled of Fall.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyPatch Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:05 am

Anthony Watches as the waves of what looks like a Tsunami are beginning to build. He shakes his head and shrugs in frustration.

Really??

He says in almost frustrated disgust.

I thought this was going to be a fight.

Seeing that in no way could he fight a damn Tsunami, he does what any tactician would do. He leaves. He teleports back to his room frustrated and slightly agitated. He mumbles to himself.

How the hell am I suppose to compete with a God Damn Tsunami??
AnthonyPatch
AnthonyPatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next