Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been Super Busy

Go down

Been Super Busy Empty Been Super Busy

Post  Sitrence Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:22 pm

So, for those that do not know, I've been quite busy this past week and will be for the next week preparing with my twin and older sister for the release of my twins first published book!

jasminemillwood . com

At first I was apprehensive about my sister writing and publishing something so personal and private about myself. But alas, I came to realize that its a story that needed to be told to assist others in realizing that child abuse and neglect is still an ongoing problem everywhere.

So, I am encouraging you all to check it out. Please!

Ren should be around much more by the end of this week to all of those who have been looking for her :3

Thanks, Much love,
Cam
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Been Super Busy Empty Re: Been Super Busy

Post  Sitrence Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:10 pm

So, update time! Her book flew off the shelves, and she currently only has 500 copies left out of 3000! But, just because she has 500 books left doesn't mean you should wait to order your own copy today! jasminemillwood.com

Also, I am going to be moving to South Carolina from Michigan in T - 7 days! So, I may be a little hard to get a hold of in the next two weeks. I'll pop into the taverns and such when I have the time though - so be on the lookout! If its urgent, or even if you're just bored feel free to text me on my mobile phone ^.^ I use it for IC and OOC - your choice!

734-788-4214

<3 all around!
Cam
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum