Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Marathon!

4 posters

Go down

Harry Potter Marathon! Empty Harry Potter Marathon!

Post  Namida Kaida Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Namida walked over to the giant screen, searching for the on button. She finds it and claps happily as the screen comes to life. She looks around for the box of movies she'd put down, spotting it on the floor. Nami jumps up and runs over to it, picking it up and pulling out the first movie in the volume. With a grin, she slips it out of its case and slides it into the DVD player, pushing the 'Close' button before she grabs the remote and skitters over to a couch.

Namida makes herself comfy, spreading pillows around her as she leans back, feeling excitement fill her small being as the credits begin playing. Chill out, you're going to give yourself a heart attack, and then where would the rest of us be?! A voice sounded within her. She grumbles a bit, forcing herself to relax, but unable to get the ever growing smile off her face as she hears the opening music playing. "Fine... But let me have my fun?" Nami asks to the others residing in her. She heard enough approvals to allow her to let out a victory cry before she curls back up, turning up the volume so she was completely surrounded by a different kind of magical world.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Marathon! Empty Re: Harry Potter Marathon!

Post  TokkaInugami Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Quietly took a seat on a couch and secretly watches what ever movie his dorky sister decided to put on, he gave a light yawn and nuzzled a pillow under his chin and smiles, his Hair had strands of a royal blue and hot pink hair all over his head, he gave a light chuckle watching Namida surround herself in pillows and continues to keep quiet.
TokkaInugami
TokkaInugami

http://www.tokkawolf/deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raithe Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Sauntered into the room sporting black slim-fit jeans and a dark purple v-neck tee-shirt. He sat down on the floor and opened up his sketchbook as he looked up to his big sister "So what're we watching?"
Raithe
Raithe

http://xraithe.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:34 am

Namida looks up, her concentration breaking from the movie as she notices someone else in the room. She blinks in a confused way as she looks at Raithe, squeaking as she nearly falls off the couch. Looking at him with a sheepish grin, she rubs the back of her head and mumbles "It's a movie series someone told me to watch... It's something called 'Harry Potter'... I actually rather like it!" She exclaims, curling back up into her spot. She looks over, spotting her favorite multi-colored haired brothers and squeaks her happiness, scooting over a lot "Tokka! Get over here!" She calls, patting the spot next to her.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  Raithe Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am

Blinked and scratched the back of his head "uh, 'Something'? Harry Potter is pretty big, you've never been in my world? The human cities?"
Raithe
Raithe

Back to top Go down

Post  TokkaInugami Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Tokka let out a loud laughter as his sister squealed in happyness and quickly gets up from his spot and walks toward them, but before he layed down next to Namida; he wrapped his arm around Raithe, "Raithe, dont ask your sister and just sit down and watch the movie..", Tokka then pulled his little brother down, and wiggled himself next to Namida, his dorky sister on his left side, and his little brother on the right of him and pulls them close to him and watches the movie, at the side of his view he spotted the book that was based of the movie that they were watching and he snickered deviously.

His tail slithered and wrap around the book and dangles it infront of Namida, "Dont you still owe me Nami?", smirks and hides the book in his thick leather jacket so she couldn't snatch it away from him.
TokkaInugami
TokkaInugami

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:49 am

Namida looks at Raithe, her head tilting curiously as she blinks a few times "No... I've never heard of it before someone dropped that book on my head." She states simply. She looks over at Tokka and grins as he curls up close to her "About time!" She mumbles, cuddling into him as she looks back to the movie. Nami feels him shift and looks at him, her ears perking a bit at his statement before her cheeks flame bright red and she hits him gently "Tokka!!!" She squeaks out.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Ada had been standing in the door way watching the childer on the couch. She rolled her eyes a bit as she walked in listening to them speak about the movie. Nami and her had a talk about the movie and Ada thought it sounded stupid in the least. She leaned over them wrapping her arms around them squeezing them."Tokka, dont ask your sister and watch the movie." She said messing up each of their hair before she grinned widely." What does Nami owe you?" She asked looking between the three of them just incase Raithe knew as well.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TokkaInugami Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:19 pm

He giggles and chuckled as his sister turned bright red but gave a light yelp as she hit him on the head, although she hit him gently on the head he had bitten his tongue and whines, but before he could say anything to his sister he felt his Mother wrap them into a big hug and felt her nuzzle him, when she had asked him what Namida had owe him for he simly said, "She owe's me a sweater knit with all the love in her heart for me, that is all oh sweet mother of mine.", he said sarcasticly, although he wasn't lying about the sweater. His eyes then turned to the flat screen to watch the movie, he wiggled out of his mother's grasp and layed down facing the screen, wagging his tail side to side.
TokkaInugami
TokkaInugami

Back to top Go down

Post  Raithe Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Tried to stifle back a laugh as he tilted his head at Tokka "Why a knitted sweater? Can't be because you're cold, you have fur when you want it.
Raithe
Raithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Nami grins sheepishly as she buries her face into his shoulder, avoiding her mothers gaze. She was an honest person, and that was her downfall... 'Although...' She supposes, her mind thinking up an idea so that she wouldn't be lying. She did owe him a favor... 'Perhaps this is using up his favor and all I'll have to do is knit him a sweater!' She grins widely as she looks up and kisses Tokka's cheek, beaming happily. She looks at Raithe and laughs lightly "Tokka only wants a sweater cuz he knows I'm horrible at knitting!" She states, cuddling into her brothers as she averts her eyes back to her movies.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  Raithe Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Shook his head and wagged his index finger jokingly at Tokka "I thought we were a family, we should be promoting talent, not discouraging it!" He laughed and plopped down into a seat.
Raithe
Raithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Still looked between the three of them it was clear Raithe didn't know so she eyed Tokka and Nami. " Hm.. I'll talk to you kids later I'm going to the lake." She said kissing each of their head before she turned around and walked out of the room leving them to their movie.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Namida waves to her mother as she takes her leave, looking over at Raithe, raising an eyebrow as she grins. "Who promotes talent? It's more fun to tease sibling on what they can't do!" She grins as she hops up, changing out the movies before she plops back on the couch between her two brothers, pulling out a pair of knitting needles and some sapphire blue yarn. She begins moving the needles and yarn, her hands going much slower than normal for her. She makes every stitch small and tight, delicate even. Every now and then she has to stop, tug the yarn and go back a few paces before she resumes, the yarn becoming something other than long string. She looks up at random moments, grinning as the movie plays and she continues to multitask.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum