Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troubled Son, the Wolf and the Four Women

2 posters

Go down

Troubled Son, the Wolf and the Four Women Empty Troubled Son, the Wolf and the Four Women

Post  TokkaInugami Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Tokka was sweating all over, his arms wet to the knuckles of his hands with sweat, the ends of his hair gathering the sweat from his head and his back, he was punching, kicking, throwing most of his human force into the punching bad. He panted loudly spending almost several hours on just punching the damn thing.

He was troubled in his mind, things that have been going on in the main city's of Raven Black, he had gotten himself into a love triangle with four women, the thought of not being able to choose one was putting his mind at war. He kept trying to figure out which one he wanted but at the same time he didn't want to hurt either of them. Each girl possesed something different which he loved about them, Symcah was wild, exciting and adventerous, Kazuki was calm, collective, and knew how to tame him when ever he was to crazy, Marie was very sweet, loving, and caring, always putting Tokka's well being over herself, and Azerri was someone Tokka had always been in love with for the longest of time. His mind and heart were in battle with on another and made him not want to return to Raven black.

He growled out in frustration, bearing out his fang, and putting all of his anger into his next punch. As impact of his punch hit the leather materail of the bag it all absorbed it before exploding all around. He panted angerly and looks at himself, covered with sand that clung to his body due to the amount of sweat all over his body. He quietly walks to a small bench and sits on it and leans his head over the palms of his hands, throwing a towel over his head. "Who should I choose?...", he kept saying in his mind over and over again, hoping he would be able to choose, but as soon as he thought he was going to choose one, the faces of the other women hurt would make him hesitent and would bite hard on the bottom of his lip and drawing blood. He slowly stood up and stepped toward a sink and wet the towel over his head and started to clean the sand off of his body, and quickly ploped his head under the running water to cool down his head and gets the sand out of his hair and was slowly able to relax slightly...
TokkaInugami
TokkaInugami

http://www.tokkawolf/deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Troubled Son, the Wolf and the Four Women Empty Re: Troubled Son, the Wolf and the Four Women

Post  Namida Kaida Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Namida walked around the grounds, the girl simply enjoying wandering and becoming acquainted with her home. She found herself wandering through the sparring grounds when she heard a sound. She turns towards it, scurrying over towards it. Namida notices Her most favored brother seemingly troubled. She bites her lip, wanting to help him, but not wanting to interrupt. She waits, hiding in the shadows as not to break his concentration and cause him harm. After a while of watching, she flinches when the punching bag breaks, squeezing her nails into her hands before she notices that he's unharmed- simply covered in sand.

Namida notices Tokka leaving and gets up, following him to the sink. She waits a moment, noticing him stick his head under the running water, she smiles a bit and comes toward him, letting her presence be known by letting her footsteps be heard. She smiles softly as she stands next to the sink, taking the towel from him and begins helping him wash off the sand from places it'd be hard to reach. She looks at him and gives him a loving smile before it turns into a worried frown "What bothers you so much, dearest brother?" She asks gently, her eyes showing the extent of her worry for him.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Troubled Son, the Wolf and the Four Women Empty Re: Troubled Son, the Wolf and the Four Women

Post  TokkaInugami Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Her older brother stares at her and sighs softly before shaking his head, "Namida, I think I messed up big time." gently grabs the towel she had cleaned him off with before throwing it around his neck going back to the bench and sits down on it, he sighs loudly and leaning his elbows on his thighs and his head hung low under him, "I seem to gotten myself involved with four women.. But they dont know about one another. . .", his heart drop as he told his sister of all people what he has done, he didn't want her to think low of him, she didn't want her to think he was just like every other guy out there, "I love each of them in different ways. . . But I cant seem to be able to pick one and I dont want to hurt any of them. . .".

He looked up at his sister, his eyes full of sarrow and sadness, his sapphire blue eyes seem to have water all around them, as if an ocean was behind his eyes waiting to burst out of his eyes.
TokkaInugami
TokkaInugami

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Namida sits next to him, wrapping her arms around him as she moves to sit in his lap and tilts up his chin so that she could look into his eyes, thinking a bit "Well... I would choose the last woman you fell in love with... Because if you truly loved the others before, you wouldn't have fallen for the one after." She states, nodding a bit at her logic as she cuddles him, smiling softly at him "That, or tell them that you got a woman pregnant before you met them, and that you're going to do the honorable thing and marry her!" She exclaims, her idea seeming fascinating to herself.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  TokkaInugami Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:41 pm

It sounded simple enough but it didn't seem right either, the more he thought about it the more his head hurt, he grunted and rubbed his head, he stares at Namida before clinging to her and stays quiet, just letting his problems slip away as he holds his sister close to him. He gave a light purr before saying, "I wish I didn't fall in love with these women, I wish I wasn't such a womenizer.", his ears perk down.
TokkaInugami
TokkaInugami

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Namida cuddles him, kissing the top of his head gently as she runs her fingers gently through his hair, cooing softly to him. She gently lets her fingers drift across his skin, humming a calming song to him as she curls around him, wishing more than anything that she could protect him from everything that troubled her dearest brother. "You don't wish that you hadn't have fallen in love... Else wise you wouldn't have known the happiness you gave them..." She whispers, laying her head on top of his "Perhaps none of them are right for you... If one of them were, you would be able to choose..."
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  TokkaInugami Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:09 pm

His ears perked up, she was right, if he couldn't choose one it only meant that they weren't right for him, each broght him his own personal happiness, and had something different he loved about them, if only he were able to put them all together it would be easy but it wasn't. "I think your right Namida, if I cant pick one I shouldn't pick either.", it was the most logical thing to do, he would hurt them but not as much if he pick one over them.

He leans his head into her neck, "I wonder what Mother would say if she knew what was wrong with me.", Tokka stares up at her and smiles uneasy like, his tail wagging behind him lightly.
TokkaInugami
TokkaInugami

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Namida laughs as she pokes his nose "She'd say you were stupid for promising something you couldn't give." She stated, nodding at her own response as she laughs softly, kissing his nose as she snuggles close to him and grins "And also... They all four may contain something that attracts you to them and makes you want to keep them around, but your mate should have all of those qualities combined into them to make them the perfect woman for you. Because you deserve perfection." She says, kissing his nose again as she nuzzles his shoulder.

Namida leans into him, her fingers running through his hair as she hums gently to him, smiling lightly as she feels like she helped him greatly with his dilemma.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  TokkaInugami Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:54 pm

"Perfection?", that word ran through his mind several times, he gave a light smirk and looked up at Namida before saying, "I dont think I'll fine a women of perfection for me, I did but she is no longer available for but, she seems happy with him so I can only be happy for her and wish them for the best."; He gave a light giggle and gives his younger sister a hard loving nuzzle and slides out from underneith her and stands up and stretches his body, it seemed he has lifted a large burden off of his body that was hanging over him.

Tokka pats the top of Nami's head and messes up her hair, "Hehe, thanks Nami for giving me advice,", he smirks playfully at her, "how long have you been this good at giving council Hmm?"
TokkaInugami
TokkaInugami

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Namida looks up at him, grinning as she crosses her legs under her. Her smile falters a bit as she hears about the woman, looking down with a sad smile before she looks back up at him, her smile intact as she wiggles in her place for a moment. She eeps as she's nuzzled roughly and gets comfortable again without her brother under her. She laughs a bit as she watches him curiously.

She mulls over his words for a minute and shrugs, laughing "I suppose I simply learned from the best. My guardian did happen to be almost as old as time... She taught me well I suppose." She states, leaning back as she watched him and smiles lightly.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum