Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's new moves

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shadow's new moves Empty Shadow's new moves

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:15 am

Shadow walked around the sparring grounds gently laying his random assortment of swords he had collected in a giant circle. As he lay the last one down, he summoned his banryu and started to practice his old style with the blade. He looked around slowly making certain no one was watching him. He hated practicing when someone other than Fuu was watching him, but he allowed his mother as well. He jumped into the air and brought the sword down cleaving the air as he did. When he finished that swing he let go of his banryu and moved to his hand and a half. He continued this until he finally got to his second favorite weapon, his scythe, also known as Death's Vengeance. He moved with the elegance and grace of a dancer but with the deadliness of an assassin.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Shadow's new moves Empty Re: Shadow's new moves

Post  Fuu Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 am

Fuu spys Shadow as she walks around the house and runs in at him, dodging one of his sparing strikes he makes before twisting around she shifts into a lemur and clings to his back. Her black and white ringed tail circling his waist to keep her balanced as he moves while she nuzzled into his back between his shoulder blades.
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:24 am

Shadow saw Fuu come running at him and sighed in relief as she landed unharmed on his back. He continued to practice his scythework with the woman attached to his back in lemur form. He ended the practice with a defensive spinning of the scythe.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Fuu chatters quietly as she clings to the male
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:03 am

Shadow stuck the scythe into the ground and sat waiting for her to come around. As he sat there he wished his mother or fledge would come across the grounds and give him a good fight.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:52 pm

deathfledge walks into the sparring area and sees Shadow sitting with a scythe planted close by him in the ground.
I see you have a few weapons in your arsenal, he states. All I have is this cutlass of mine and the ability to shape shift, well that an a really strong thrall ability, but I only use that on humans, he grins eviily at the last statement.
But if you're up for a quick session? and he moves into the centre of the clearing, drawing his weapon and holding it before him, with his free right hand behind him, fingers splayed open.
With an open smiile and a wink, he slowly draws a circle in the air with his cutlass, En garde, my fine young fellow, lets have at it!
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:10 am

Shadow spotted fledge come up and smiled to the man. He nodded at the man's challenge. "I have control over the element darkness more to the degree of shadows, shape shifting to a lycan or wolf, and exceptional skills with most weapons. My arsenal is quite bigger than you think." He said with a chuckle.He would then make the scythe disappear to summon forth his dai-katana. He moved into a stance hand on the hilt readying his first draw. He peeked over at Fuu still on his back and said, "Hold tight my love."
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:02 pm

deathfledge smiles at Shadows stance. Ah, good man and he raises his cutlass in salute to shadow, bringing the sword up to his face and standing straight, the hilt almost touching his chin. The flat of the blade so highly burnished it almost seems liquid as as the light dances off it. The salute over, deathfledge changes to a two handed grip, gringing the weapon to shoulder height, lockigg his elbows with his knees slightly bent.

locking his eyes onto shadow,he moves his left foot slowly behind him, his foot at right angles to the front, the flat of the blade horizontal to the ground with a wink and a grin to his opponent he slowly moves to the right in a circular movement in the direction of shadows sword arm. with a quick small inward step, he jabs the wicked looking curved end of the cutlass toward shadows eyes. The dance begins.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Fuu growls low and soft. Knowing that Shadow will be worried about her being hit, and deathfledge might too she decides to leave. The ring-tailed lemur poofed in a cloud of smoke and now sits as a black and red tiger on the outside of the makeshift circle of weapons. Deciding not to interfere unless necessary for either side, she smiles a smile full of wicked teeth and flicks her tail to and fro watching the fight.
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:43 pm

seeing the tiger appear at the edge of the ring, deathfledge smiles without taing his eyes off Shadowhello Fuu, nice to meet you. beautiful coat you have there and a better vantage point than yooung shadows back no doubt. you can referee if you wish, and he winks at Shadow as he says ths, Though I doubt the young warror needs a referee, do you shadow? and he dips his left shoulder as if to strike to se how shadow reacts.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:50 am

Fuu hisses playfully at fledge and flicks her tail like a race flag in agreement to his offer.
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:42 am

Shadow drew his sword quickly knocking the blade as his sword made a gust of air slice between them. He nodded to Fuu happy she had moved away. He shook his head at Fledge's words. Shadow jumped back two steps moving the blade to the front of him parallel with his nose. He then smiled softly feeling his body move back to its relaxed state.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:47 am

fledge nods in approval at Shadow and advances one step, standing side on and releasing his right hand from the cutlass, which dips to a 45 degree agle to the deck. With his right hand behind him, ne taps the cutlass twice on the ground in front of him in quick succession *taptap* the noise making the blade sing lightly, then he twists his feet into the ground for better purchase before pouncing foward with lightning speed toward his opponents sword arm, bringing the cutlass up and at a backward sweeping angle so as to block any counter attack, the curve of the cutlass reversed to sweep the Katana harmlessly to the side and down the length of the thicker blade while the cresent end of the cutlass sweeps down to draw blood from his opponents forearm, while stepping to the right, ready for a defensive parrying move. The attack designed only to graze the flesh, drawing first blood, while guaging the strength and skill of Shadows defence.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:08 am

Shadow held steady as his katana was a dual handed weapon. He swung downward catching fledge's cutlass with his katana's hand guard. He would then swing the man's arm away and attempt to slice at his chest. He would then jump back and compose himself moving back to his original stance keeping both hands on the hilt of the dai katana.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:50 am

As the two weapons meet and shadow pushes his sword arm away, fledge spins with the momentum, closing the distance and bringing his cutlass back vertically toward his chest, his free hand moving towards Shadows nearest wrist to slow the speed of the return slice. the swords meet again with the high sweet ringing of metal, the flat of the cutlass blade at an angle to stop the cutting move sliding across his blade and drawing blood on his right side. Sliding his cutlass down to catch shadows blade with his own curved guard, he steps back, pushing the Katana away and out of reach of any upward flick.

He smiles and nods silently to shadow then changes stance, returning to a two handed grip with the cutlass pointing skyward, the pommel level with his right shoulder. his next move involves a tight figure eight manouevre, the blade whistling in the air before him, the move designed to parry and slice from right shoulder to left hip and left hip to right shoulder, before jumping back to return to his stance
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Shadow jumped back resheathing his sword moving to a new style. He draws the katana with god like speed making a blade of wind fly from the outward drawing of the sword. He then closed his eyes reopening them revealing no longer crimson eyes but very dark red almost blood colored eyes. He would chuckle and then smirk. His next attack would have him begin by resheathing his sword again and running at first then jumping to fly towards Fledge. As he got closer he would draw the sword creating four blades of pure wind from the ungodly speed of his draw.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Fledge sidestepped the blade of wind not even twitching, his vampiric speed enough of a defence, the following attack by Shadow though had him bakpeddling whirling his blade with great speed to deflect the four blades of wind hurtling towards him. The whirling cutlass started glowing a pale blue as it defledted each blade, but the last blade nickedhis right shoulder as he only just caught the parry and he dived to the side and forwrd to come up behind the now red eyed smirking Shadow flying toward him in the wake of his four blade wind attack.

Sweeping his blade behind him and holding it in an upward angle while hie shifted his weight to his left leg,which was bent forwad. his right arm was straight in front of him, his leaning stance making it appear as if he was reaching for the ground, while just the toes of his outstretched rear leg were touching the ground. He looked at shadow and smiled, his violet eyes changing to the same blue hue of his cutlass. A little control of the elements with your blade? It was as much statement as question and he grinned wickedly, comfortable in his stance and ready for the next attack. Fledge was beginning to enjoy himself, the blood from the light cut already slowing, the wound starting to clot.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Shadow lands rolling on the ground to face Fledge again. He shook his head "No I just draw my sword with such speed I am able to create blades of wind. That attack was called Blade of the Fours Winds." He resheathed his sword moving back into his stance beckoning Fledge to him.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Fledge nods slightly at Shadows beckoning. A very good move like the title. He reverses his sword, the blade now resting under his arm. With terrifying speed, he leaps forward and into the air, folding his arms in front of him, the blue blade a blur. as he lands within a couple foot of Shadow,and procedes to combine blocking and slicing, in the philpino skick fighting technique, the cumbersome looking blade lightly dancing toward Shadows head, shoulder, wrist, knee, side, wrist, head, His free hand on the back of the blade in a blocking position after every strike move as he nears shadow, small steps at a time.

When he is a foot away he performs a rhodondo move, the blade reverse spinning to knock any strike up and away. With lightning speed, he shoots out his free right hand, the palm facing forward towards shadows chest with enough force to knock him back a couple of paces. The move finished, he sweeps the sword behind him, returning to his previous stance.

deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:28 am

Shadow quickly draws his sword using both sword and sheath simultaneously to block the strikes. He slowly moves back step by step as his opponent moves forward. When the man swings the sword at him he drops the sheath and catches the back of the sword on his blade moving it to the hand guard trapping that arm. "Thank you for the compliment." He said as he took the hit to the chest spinning Fledge's arm as he was pushed.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Fledge straightens and walks to Shadows scabbard lying on the floor, with the tip of his cutlass he flicks it back to sShadow before sheathing his weapon. I have enjoyed this little session Shadow, you're a good opponent, I think it would be fun to meet on the battlefield, though I wouldn't look forward to it, It would probably end up with too much spilt blood, but a battle that legends are made from. He bows to his worthy oppnent and smiles at Fuu on the sidelines. There little sister, no harm done. and he winks at her before waving at the pair and wandering off, whistling tunelessly.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Fuu blinks in confusion and anger... the only sibling she has would kill her therefore she doesn't like to be called "sister". Her fur stands on end with the unintentional threat. Her tail whips back and forth and her fur begins to fade to an electric blue tone of skin. Before the involuntary shift to her natural form could continue past that, she gets control of herself and shakes her head. The half shift from the tiger to the blue creature turns a pink color and smoothly glides into her neko form from there.

Rather than reply to the comment that made her lose control to a form not even Shadow has seen, she picks up the scabbard and holds it up to Shadow to place his sword in. "I think that's enough practice for today, don't you think?"
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Sensing impending danger from behind, deathfledge turns round to see Fuu in tiger form getting really upset. Her emotions are high and he can actually hear her confusion and rage. As understanding sweps across his face, he sends out a soft telepathic thought to her, coloured with reasuring pastel shades. Fuu, my sincerest apologies,I didn't mean to offend, but the term 'Little Sister' is a form of endearment in my country from my youth, said to those we recognise as equals and friends of a close circle. If it offends, I won't say it to you again, I meant no harm, forgive me?
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:07 am

Shadow bowed slightly to Fledge his eyes returning to crimson "I must say the same to you." He said with a nod. He looked to Fuu and started to see her shift to a form with blue skin but stop and go to neko form. "Yes my love I believe you are right." He replied to her sheathing his dai katana and moving it to his hip. He would softly kiss Fuu and sit down pulling her into his lap to cuddle.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Fuu nods in understanding to fledge. "I apologize. I am not use to anyone but the one person calling me that. The reaction was unintentional." She nuzzles Shadow and lightly kisses him back. "I need to work on my self control one of these days," she tells the red eyed male.
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum