Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokka's Room

Go down

Tokka's Room Empty Tokka's Room

Post  TokkaInugami Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Tokka looks at the front door to his new room, he was hesitent but in all excited to see what his mother had put in there. "This should be quite exciting.", he reached his hand down and turn the nob to open his door and push it open. As he stepped inside his room he saw that iwas was large, like most of his sister's and brothers, so he thought, the room was very room, the things that he saw that were provided for him was a queen size bed, a small desk, and a mirrow attached to the wall, he open his closet and saw some of his clothes already hung up, his jackets, and coats hung there neatly, his ear twitched at the site of his clothing neaty hung, he like to keep his clothes messy and undone. He like his stuff to be messy and wild just like him. He then walked toward his private bathroom and saw that the floor was all marble, with a marble counter sink with a glass shower behind him, "Well that could be fun If i snuck some female friends in my room." he started to chuckle to himself at the images he was imagining in his head. Tokka closed the bathroom door behind him as he went back to his room and grab all of his clothes and started to unhang his clothing and started to throw them on the bed, to use them as blankets and to use as a pillow, he then went to grab the boxes with all of his personal things to customize his walls with all of his posters.

A half an hour has passed when Tokka was done putting all of his poster out on his walls, anime posters, motorcycle posters, and half naked females posters hung all over his walls, he places his guitar on the side of his bed panal. As soon as he was done with that he started to put several pictures of his past girlfriends, snuggle friends, kissing friends, and fuck buddies all over the crevas of his mirror. He then put a picture of his Mother on the side of the mirrow, and a picture of his favorite sister Nami above Ada's picture. "Well then that should do for now, my room finaly feels like home but... I need to leave a bowl of food in here to get the smell going bc it smells to tammed in this room!", he said to himself just before leaving his room to cook something in the kitchen so he can just leave it in his room to rot and get spoiled.
TokkaInugami
TokkaInugami

http://www.tokkawolf/deviantart.com

Back to top Go down