Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Return

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

His Return Empty His Return

Post  ShadowWolf21 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:15 am

Shadow climbed in through the window as quietly as his feet would allow. He sighed softly as his feet touched ground and he was able to close his window. He wished Fuu had come with him, but it would be a little while before he could get her to join him. They had decided to go on a quiet adventure and she had decided to stay behind at a beautiful waterfall for a few days. He knew that she was going to be coming back to the house and their room shortly. He only hoped his Mother didn't figure out he was back yet.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

His Return Empty Re: His Return

Post  Fuu Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:15 am

Fuu stalks Shadow back to the house, taking little Shade with her. For once she gets to be the shadow. Grinning at this thought she sits the not-so-little pup on the lawn, knowing he can find a way in then shift into a column of smoke and drifts into the building to her room. Looking around she sees that Shadow has really had time to himself as she shifts back. Bouncing on the bed she stretches out content to take a "cat nap" while she waits for the visitors she knows that will be arriving soon.
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:44 am

Shadow quietly opened the door and saw his beautiful mate laying on their bed. He took off his shoes and dismissed his banryu. His muscle shirt was the next thing to go as he quietly laid down beside her moving her gently to cuddle her to him. He waited to see if she would awaken or continue sleeping. His crimson eyes shining with his love for her. "I love you Fuu." He whispered softly to her smiling happily. His arms softly wrapped her in a close embrace to his chest.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:52 am

Fuu smiles in her sleep and cuddles closer to the warmth, not wanting to wake up. Stretching some, she mumbles something about 5 more mintues and wraps her arms around her cuddly wolfie.
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:09 am

Shadow held her and chuckled softly "Sleep as long as you want my kitten." He kissed her forehead softly and nuzzled her cheek as she slept. He smiled at what she called him.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:19 am

Yawning, Fuu opens her eyes. "Hi loving." She nips his ear playfully and rolls off the bed before opening the window and catching the puppy that sails though the window. Closing it she sets him down and sits at the edge of the bed briefly before falling back to lay half across you. "You get whatever you had to rush over here to do done yet?"
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:29 am

Shadow shivered softly at the nip and chuckled as Shade came flying through the window. He kissed her softly as she fell across him "Hello love. Yes kitten I did." He smiled at his mate so happy that he had found her. He knew he had found his life mate and did not ever want to let her go. "I love you my kitten." He whispered softly into her ear.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:40 am

Fuu shivered and nuzzles the male. She kisses his jaw. "How's Dark? She doing okay?"
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:46 am

Shadow shivered softly and smiled at her. "Mother is doing good..she is in high spirits and that makes me happy. She is also happy that we are back here." He nibbled her on her collarbone playfully before kissing her softly.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:06 am

Fuu smirks and kisses back. "Well I guess we'll be seeing her around more now?" She strokes Shade's ears after he hops onto the bed. "Just waiting on the others to figure out that we're here now huh?"
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:13 am

Shadow smirked back nibbling her lip as he patted Shade's head. "That we should my love and not everyone is still here..its us..Mother..a man named deathfledge...and some others." He stroked her cheek lovingly before cuddling her to him.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:22 am

Fuu curls into the her male before tugging the blanket down and curling into the bed puppy tucked under arm. It's been a few days since she slept in a bed bed and it seducing her into is soft depths. Yawning she curls around the gray black dog, leaving plenty of space for Shadow.
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:31 am

Shadow moves beside of wiggling one his arms under her to hold her to his chest close to his beating heart. He fell asleep with the woman of his dreams in his arms. As he slipped into sleep a smile slid across his face.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Fuu wakes up to see Shadow sleeping soundly. carefully she eases out of his arms and slips out of bed. Smiling as Shade curls up to Shadow resting his head on his hips. She sneaks out of the room to walk around the house. Curiosity always got the cat and it's no exception here as she peeks in rooms wondering who all was here and where they are.
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:08 am

Shadow woke to a cold nose on his hip. He looked and saw that Fuu had disappeared. "No doubt to explore and see who is here." He mumbled to himself. He then gently moved Shade off him and started to tidy up the room as well as unpack his and Fuu's things. He smirked to himself as he found a black lacy set of unmentionables.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:59 am

Fuu walks in after exploring. She sees what Shadow is holding. "You going to put those on for me?"
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:52 am

Shadow spun around hiding what he was holding. "Well actually love they are for you...um to wear for me. I got them in Paris for you but wanted to wait till we got back here to give them to you."
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Fuu gives you the no comment look and picks up a Optimus Prime truck shaped pillow and chucks it at you. "Transform!" she mumbles quietly.
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:32 am

Shadow transformed to wolf form just in time for it to fly over his head. He padded over to her nuzzling her leg.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Fuu arches an eyebrow. "Behave before your mother runs us off," she says as she scratches your ears.
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:51 am

Shadow looked up at her and shook his shaggy head. He knew his mother would never kick them out.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Fuu shrugs and yawns. Leaning down and tugs your tail.
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:48 am

Shadow yelped softly jumping back to remove his tail from her reach. He quickly shifted back looking at her with a pout, "Hey now love that wasn't very nice."
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 am

Fuu grins and walks into Shadow's arms. "I sorry. Want me to kiss it better?" she asks with a teasing grin. She wraps her arms loosely around his neck, "hmm?"
Fuu
Fuu

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:26 am

Shadow wrapped his arms around her."Hmm that sounds good to me my darling." He replied with a smirk and a nod.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum