Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight raid

5 posters

Go down

Midnight raid Empty Midnight raid

Post  Ada Chevalier Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:09 am

Ada moved through her home sighing at how quiet it had been, but some others had moved in and she was planning getting rid of some rooms. Her nose wiggled as she stepped into the kitchen, she headed over to the fridge opening it up and peeking into it."What to make what to make... Tea, grilled cheese, and a small thing of icecream..Mmm yep that's it." She said grabbing the butter and cheese slices. She closed the fridge door with her hip, when she walked past the bread she picked it up setting it next to the stove also settin ghte butter and cheese next to it. Ada opened a lower cabnet pulling a gril pan setting it on the left back burner turning the handle out away from her, before turning the burner on low. She stepped away from the stove moving over to another cabnet taking out a spatula and a butter knife. She moves back over to the stove snapping her fingers making the water in the sink start running, while the coffee pot lifted off its heater and floated over to the water getting some in it. the top of the coffee maker lifted up as the pot floated back pouring water into the back of it. As this was going on, several tea bags came out of a cabnet and into the filter, each one was out of its own packet leaving just the tea bags. Ada tilted her head as she opens the butter container and places some butter in the pan so that way her food wouldn't stick. She cleared her throat taking out two slices of bread buttering one side of each of the slices. She set them in the pan one beside the other before opening the cheese up and putting them ontop of the bread.

Ada nodded her head as her hips moved from side to side slowly moving with her humming. She grabbed the butter, butter knife, and cheese wrappers putting everything where it needed to be. The butter back in the fridge, butter knife in the sink, and the cheese wrappers in the trash. She walked back over to the stove looking over at the coffee pot that was making tea for her, she nodded her head making enough for others if they showed up. She picked up the spatula and raised the bread up carefully looking under each piece. She hickuped before sighing, she moved away from the stove and to the cups that were hanging up, she took one off its hanger while grabbing the sugar container moving over to the coffee pot. There was just enough for one cup right now but there would be more soon. Ada lifted the pot out of its place pouring the tea into her bup along with the sugar. A small whine came from her as she set the pot back into place, she spun around and walked away to get a spoon, she walked back stirring the tea to make sure all the sugar melted in the tea. She set the spoon down lifting the cup up to her lips taking a careful sip of the sweet tea. A small purr rose up from her as she set the cup down moving over to the stove to put one piece of bread ontop of the other. She flipped the sandwhich over and grabbed a plate from up above the stove placing it beside it.

Ada rubbed her eyes as she opened her mouth she started to sind."In my head. I see you all over me In my head you fafill my fantisy. In my head I can see you goin down goin dooownnn." She continued to sing the song as she danced around the kitchen waiting for her meal to finish, not caring if anyone did pop in on her, it would be more fun.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Midnight raid Empty Re: Midnight raid

Post  deathfledge Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Deathfledge was walking through Ada's home, trying to get his bearings. It was large, Tastefully decorated and he was impressed by it. As he was wandering, looking about, opening and closing doors, just being generally nosey, he heard quiet humming.
Following the sound, He saw the light coming from the Kitchen and a figure ,with the snap of fingers and making gestures, was making little teabags flew around and into a coffee pot. He clould smell a grilled cheese sandwich. The smell of which was mouthwatering. As the figure, decidedly female, turned around, deathfledge recognised her. He should have immediately, but blamed it on his wonder at her house. He kept to the shadows, watching her move.

He smiled as she startedswaying and singing. Her performance in the ktchen was like an exclusive concert. Not wanting to disturb her but also not wanting to get caught and accused of spying, deathfledge cleared hid throat.
Ahem, god evening My Lady, You have a fine voice, Is there any chance of a cup for me? And he bowed deply, his eyes glinting and a faint smile on his lips.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Ada blinked jumping from the sudden sound of some one. She turned around quickly looking towards deathfledge."Thank you and sure grab a cup and get you some, you want something to eat?" Ada asked tilting her head slightly before she smiled moving back over to the stove picking up the spatula flipping the grilled cheese over before pressing down on the bread. She moved the spatula back under her meal and moved it over to her plate setting it there. She was waiting to hear his reply. She could make almost anything.. well not excatly her but a demon of hers knew how to cook, she usually had him cook but he was out wandering the grounds. Ada moved over slipping her fingers around the cup full of tea she had before she lifted it up to her lips taking a sip from it purring afterwards. She closed her eyes as she walked around the kitchen to deathfledge, she kissed his cheek before moving around him grabbing a stool. She moved it over to the island where she set the stool placing her cup down while her plate lifted up off of the counter top and moved over infront of her. The stove was now off and the grill pan was off the hot burner.

Ada looked at deathfledge almost grinning from ear to ear now. It was good to have someone in her home besides her and her pets all...five pets. She wiggled her nose knowing there was more but they were just for breeding the others. Dragons, her scroll was around here somewhere with all of them on it, she'd have to find it and see how many she actually had now. A small sigh excaped passed her lips as she picked up her grilled cheese and bit into it, it was good she might even cook dinner tonight and set the table up. She nodded her head to a though before she took a drink of her tea to make the grilled cheese go down better. She glanced at deathfledge only to tilt her head, she knew this place had to be a big change from just with in the city. She had made sure she was far enough away that the lights from the city didn't mess up her view of the stars or moon. "I'm happy you came by my home. Would you like a room somewhere? I can have it set up real fast." She said nodding her head, what was one more room to her home the more the better.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:18 pm

deathfledge shook his head at the offer of something to eat.My thanks, but no. I had a.....bite, on my way over hereHe bowed, chuckling softly. Where do you keep your cups? He said looking around the Kitchen. He sighed pleasantly as Ada kissed his cheek and watched her as she grabbed the stool and sat at the island.

It's got to be nice, using magick in an ordinary offhand way, without the looks of awe or haughtiness from strangers or those who think it isn't 'proper manners' He said winking. deathfledge moved toward the coffee maker and leaned comfortably on the counter top looking at her. A room? well, I didn't expect that one My Lady, and he bowed deeply, his eyes never leaving hers. I only take lodgings at the City, as i only spend a short time there at any given time. My home is the Sea, you see, Whether on Her in Her or under Her. When She calls, I must obey, so i've never thought of actually staying anywhere. He shrugged as if it was of no consequence to him. But now the question is out there,... if you're sure you don't mind an old salty seadog cluttering up the place, I'd be delighted!

But don't put yourself out and go runing off now, theres time. Plus your sandwich and tea will get cold. and he smiled cheekily at her, thinking she was as radiant and beautiful as ever. I must say, I do like the kitchen, and you have a beautiful house. I am honoured to be here. and he swept his left arm in front of him extravagantly, his smile sliding up the left side of his face.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Ada nodded her head before pointing over to the hanging cups off to the side smiling." Oh there and you don't have to keep bowing hon, there is no need for it here." She said softly. She chuckled shrugging a bit."I don't care it makes things easier, and keeps me ready just incase a childer or friend wants to spar." She sipped her tea after she spoke letting the warm liquid move down her throat. She let out a small purr looking into his eyes."We'll you're welcome here anytime you roll into town, just don't mess with my daughter. That'll get you hurt." She nodded once smiling brightly at him. There was no running off she'd hire some people to come in and set everything up wouldn't take but a day if that. Knowing people helps. She giggled."No it would be heated back up, see I don't like to show off but I can control a few elements atleast the most common ones. I work with fire and water more than anything else. Heating up tea isn't that hard. I use my skills to make weapons and help train myself." Ada cleared her throat she was starting to ramble on. Where was chiv when you wanted him around.

She tilted her head and smiled widely."Thank you very much, its an honor to have you here hon."She combed her fingers through her reddish color hair moving it away from her face. Her eyes sparkled a bit when she turned her head. Her nose wiggled a bit her eyes going distant as if she was thinking or something of the sort.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:07 am

deathfledge laughed and nodded his head at Ada's statement.My Lady, if it annoys i willtry to stop, though in truth it has become part of me. My late Sire introduced me to the Court, and manners and decorum in all things highborn were instilled in me even down to the way i talk. and he shrugged, still chuckling juast be glad I no longer speak in high tongue! Forasmuch as it wold please mine heart to hear the speech, it is but burdensome on the tongue, methinks. Verilly shall i attempt compliance with thine gentle request.......... my, haven't spoken that way in a while. think i'll not do that again!!! and he rubbed his jaw, chuckling and trying to undo his tongue. your daughters honour is safe Ada. I wouldn't dis honour you or your house by making advances on her.... Your skills with magick and fighting will always be at the front of my mind when i talk with her. he winked saucilly, chuckling quietly as he reached for a cup and poured himself a cup of tea. Sipping it he raised the cup in a salute and nodded Good tea, plenty hot enough, my thanks He watched Ada with a soft look as she spoke, he was content and felt at ease with her. When she said the honour was hers, he let it go. they could go on for hours saying 'no, its. mine etc.. So you make your own weapons too, interesting. A woman of many talents indeed deathfledge admired the way her hair caught the light when she ran her fingers through it, a sort of inner fiery glow, the sparkle in her eyes and the way her nose wiggled just endeared him more to her. Ada seemed to go distant for a bit, her eyes glazing, as though talking or thinking of something and he moved toward the island, putting his hands on the counter top after putting his half empty cup down, he leaned forward slightly, every thing ok? he asked in light concern, not meaning to pry.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:02 am

Shakes her head slightly." No no it doesn't it's just alittle odd for me I guess. Around to many demons I'm used to them talking to one another then to me." She nodded her head to this smiling as she wiggled her nose at him. there was no way in the would she'd be able to speak like that, a prayer maybe but normal speach like that wouldn't work.. She'd probably be sent away by her family and friends. She laughs softly as she nods to him perking up." maybe I can get one of the childer to spar when they have some time off or something.. I have an odd feeling someone other than Nami is roaming around the house now." She said grinning.

Ada smiles at him." You are welcome hon, the kitchen is open twenty-four seven, even i you see a shadow moving from end to end of it just ask for something he'll make it." She laughed as her shadow shimmerd in the lighting. " When you live for three thousand one hundred twenty one years you have to pick up some talents don't you agree?" She asked shaking her head she was thinking, her thinking scary in which it was. But a smirk found it's way onto her lips." Just letting my mind wander is all, lovely images it has." she said softly her cheeks heating up as she took a sip of her tea looking down into it.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:58 am

Shadow heard the sounds of people in his room and decided to let his Mother now know that he was back. He headed towards the kitchen as quietly as his feet would allow him to go. As he reached the door to ti he smelled grilled cheese and tea. His mouth started to salivate at the smell of real food. The entire trip Fuu had made him eat trail rations. He turned the corner and shouted, "Surprise Mother I've returned."He watched her for a minute then started to explain, "Sorry for the disappearing act. Fuu and myself wanted to explore the world and find out what lies out there. She will hopefully be back soon enough although she was enjoying herself at a waterfall and decided to stay for a little while." Shadow finished with a question that he was sure would earn him either a smack or a gift, "Umm can I have a grilled cheese sandwich please?"

Shadow then turned his attention to the other male in the room and bowed slightly, "Hello..pleasure to meet you I am Dark's oldest son, Shadow."
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:11 am

I can see where using high speech would be a bit awkward with those demons of yours. a simple 'STOP!' is more effective than a ' verilly I entreat all mine uncouth and ill mannered guests to desist at thine eariest opportunity, an' it please thee' doesn't have the same ring to it!!he said, chuckling away. deathfledge nodded It would be criminal to have lived so long without picking up a few skills along the way., he listened as she mentioned sparring sesios with one of her childre, nodding in agreement. Indeed, it wouldn't do to get rusty, you never know when you might need to call on your skills. I practice my sword play with the twins whilst on my ship, they they keep me on my toes, often attacking in harmony at the drop of a hat. they seem to think its fun! and he chuckles to himself at the memory of the last ambush. Would the Shadow flitting about be Thomas by chance? I believe you mentioned him to me a little while ago. It would be rude of me to just call out and expect a total stranger to do for me..... rules of decorum you understand and an impish grin spread across his face. Placing his elbows on the counter top with his arms infront of him, hands clasped together, deathfledge saw the crimson flush as she mentioned her lovely images. His left eye brow raised slightly, head tilting to the left aslo. His violet eyes gleamed as he asked Oh? any thoughts you'd like to share?

hearing a male voice behind him, deathfledge winked at Ada before turning round. Greetings, my fine fellow, my name is deathfledge, my friends call me fledgey. I'm honoured to meet one of Darks children and he bowed slightly, smiling pleasantly at the young man at the entrance. Did you have a good trip?
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Ada nodded her head to shadow."Yes you can have one if you make it though okay?" She asked tilting her head slightly her attention turned back to Deathfledge as she nodded once more." Maybe I'll show you my talents sometime in the futrue when we get on the sparring range. What do you say?" Ada chuckled as she looked away and down at her food. She wasn't going to share while her childe was there, that would be a no no. It was good to have him back thats for sure. And fuu too. She glanced at Shadow wiggling her nose."You're butt better get to the HoB soon okay Shadow?" She asked him,grinning. Now only ones left after he was sired back under her was Tokka and Fang.. She laughed softly before taking a bit out of her grilled cheese sandwhich and a drink of her tea. Ada turned her head looking back at her shadow."Return you get to cook." She said turning her head away from her shadow before it shimmered in the light and rose up off the ground.

Standing behind her now was a six foot even blond with black eyes, male. " What do I get to cook?" He asked looking over Ada then to the others in the room only to narrow his eyes. "Just a grilled cheese? What kind of cooking is that anyway? He asked looking back down at Ada.

Ada giggled she knew he was ticked off."Hey You'll get the night off to go do something digging in hell tonight, and don't tell me you don't want to do that cause I know you do Thomas." She purred out as her hand moved behind her patting his leg

Thomas sighed and moved over the kitchen grabbing everything he needed to make Shadow a grilled cheese, he started mumbling to himself about this and that.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:16 pm

" Maybe I'll show you my talents sometime in the futrue when we get on the sparring range. What do you say?"deathfledgeraised an eyebrow i amusement, good evasion he thought. very quick. I would say that would have to be a date My Lady and he smiled lightly, reaching for a stool so he could sit opposite her. He picked up his cup and drank from it, slowly, savouring the taste, half listening to the conversation between Sire and Childe as they spoke.
The shadow demon Ada summoned caused deathfledge to blink a couple of times, it wasn't the fact he was a demon, or even the way he appeared behind her. It was more the look of the man. So,this was Thomas! First time he'd seen a Blonde demon, very striking indeed. He enjoyed the banter that the two had over Thomas' making a grilled cheese for Shadow. The demon seemed unimpressed by it, and deathfledge thought idly that Thomas wanted to show off his skills in the kitchen by preparing something a little more elaborate.
Thomas' grumbling amused him and with merriment in his speech, he introduced himself.Greetings Thomas, my name is deathfledge, and by My Ladies invitation Ishall be staying awhile. pleased to meet you dear boy. and nodded in the shadow demons direction by way of greeting, suppressing the bow with a concious effort. My, but this would be a challenge indeed! fun though. he'd been bowing in polite greetig and conversation for 200 years now, so denying something that came as second nature was hard, but he would try. A challenge is a challenge, it kept the mind active no matter how silly or mudane it appeared. He was up for it. oh yes, and he chuckled at himself.
He turned his gaze back to his hostess, and sipping on his tea, his thoughts returned to their previous meeting at the Inn in the City. He grinned mischieviously at the recollection. "Sparring" he said, mumbling into his cup, his eyes glinting in the light of the kitchen.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:56 am

Shadow looked at the two of them and instantly his mind figured out what his mother was doing her best to hide. He chuckled and nodded to Thomas, "Thank you very much Thomas." His crimson eyes now turned to the man who introduced himself. "If its alright with you I'll call you Fledge..also any time you wish for a good sparring match let me know. I learned a lot from my mother and even more on my journey." He nodded to his mother's words. "Where is it again?" He asked her sheepishly. He thought back about the entire trip his cheeks turning slightly red at some points. "Yeah it was a very nice trip especially when we stopped in Paris."

Shadow summoned his favorite weapon his banryu to his back as was his custom in the house. He always walked around with a weapon when his Fuu wasn't around to keep him calm. Also he always wanted to be ready to go rescue her at a moments notice.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:13 am

Ada chuckled as she nodded her head only to look at Shadow over her cup giving a look as if to say 'you're the first one I want to spar.' Kind of look. Ada wiggled her nose slightly as she listend to Thomas mumble."I heard that brat." She said grinning taking another sip of her tea.

Thomas nodded his head at deathfledge."Just do me a favor she ever gets you in the bed room have the blood bottles and packets in there. I don't need to see her and a naked man roaming around." He said flicking the burner on infront of him.

Ada coughed on her tea, she set the cup down covering her mouth coughing still, then she heard deathfledge say sparring. Her cheeks were bright red there was no way of covering that up now. She saw the look in his eyes her nose wiggled." Evil males..." she mumbled into the palm of her hand. She looked over at Shadow for some help but knew he didn't know that look in deathfledge's eyes.. She glanced and deathfledge out of the corner of her eyes giving him a look a 'keep it up i'll jump you right here' kind of look. Her attention went back to Shadow as her hand moved away from her mouth." You better be joking about that question darlin'. " Ada tilted her head slightly to the left Paris, everyone seemed to be going on all these nice trips. Where was hers?!

Thomas looked over his shoulder at Ada grinning."You have a trip yours is going to hell and back, dear Ada." He almost purred out. It was clear he loved messing with Ada
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowWolf21 Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:34 am

Shadow looked at his mother and caught her sparring look and shook his head indicating towards Fledge. As he heard Thomas mention the two of them in bed he shuddered and turned gagging slightly. "Mother...you can have that grilled cheese I just lost my appetite." As he finished that sentence he froze in place and sniffed the air. "Fuu is here." He said with a tone of extreme happiness. He kissed his mother's cheek and said, "No Mother I wasn't kidding but I have a mate to go see." He turned and nodded to Thomas as he started to move towards his and Fuu's room.As he ran up the stairs he also wondered how serious she was about Fledge.
ShadowWolf21
ShadowWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:58 am

He nodded assent at Shadow as he asked if it was alright that he called him Fledge. Not at all, shadow my good man, and at some point, I'd love to train with you, or at least watch you and your mother first. Just to get a feel of your styles you understand. and he smiled broadly.
Thomas' remark about blood bottles and packets in the bedroom almost had Fledge in stitches, and he just nodded, raising his cup in answer, not trusting himself to speak in case he fell about in laughter. Ada's obvious embarassment, her comment about evil males and the the look she passed to him didn't help at all and he ducked his head, his shoulders shaking in barely contained amusement, but it was Shadows reaction to what he percieved he and his mother were talking about that finished him off.
After nodding to Fledge and disappearing to find his mate, he could no longer contained himself and broke out in hysterical laughter, shaking his head and holding his ribs as they started to hurt. The only words he could manage to get out were the words Sparring!! which brought another fit of giggles, pointing at thomas, tears in his eyes, he said Bl..blood b...bottles!!and roared with laughter again, Evil Males!! almost had him off his stool in a fresh fit of laughter.
Tryig to contain himself he cleared his throat several times, taking deep breaths. I'm so sorry My Lady, but seriously, who were we trying to fool?? Shadow doesn't seem unintelligent to me, and Thomas just seems to lke to make you squirm. his eyes still had tears in them and then he said But ......... sparring!! and roared with laughter again.... Please don't be offended My Lady, My sense of the ridiculous get the better of me at times is all, and he bent his head down, concentrating on his cup, refusing to look at anyone for the moment untill his composure returned.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Ada wiggled her nose three males in one room that never ended well, she wasn't used to it anymore.. Her eyes widend in horror thinking of her sire if he was here. If it was possible her face heated up more as she nodded her head towards shadow." Go spend sometime with your mate I'll tell you when you two are done." She said as she watched him leave. her attention went to deathfledge she wasn't going to tell him her style changed with the one she was fighting. It always did, if she fought them enough she could figure out what move they made next. She smiled at him watching him laugh.

Ada tilted her head."I never said Shadow was unintelligent, and never said Thomas didn't make me squirm" She said her brow furrowing as she looked at him, what the hell was he speaking about.. She looked down into her cup wondering if she had put something else in it when she made it, or maybe it was the water. It had to be something. She raised her head up looking at him worry showing in her face.

Thomas had turned around grinning like a fool until he listend to what was going on. He quickly put away everything he had gotten out then hurried out the kitchen door.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:01 am

No, no, I think you misunderstood me, It was just the quickness of Shadow picking up on the undertone of the conversation, and the way that Thomas just came out with his comment, whle you were trying to keep it subdued, is all. nothing wrong with the drink, I assure you, please, forgive me for any confusion I may have caused you, I have been told my sense of humour is a little strange. He said, trying to reaasure Ada. He took another sip of his tea, waiting for her reply.
Thomas left suddenly, putting away all the stuff he had taken out. Something was amiss....deathfledge watched the departure, a slight frown on his face, but said nothing, taking another sip of his tea, smiling in reassurance when he looked back at Ada.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:34 am

Ada nodded her head calming down a bit her shoulders relaxing.Oh alright you had me worried there darlin'. Thought I'd have to get you and teach you a lession." She said smirking at him. She nodded her head once again. His sense of humour was alittle strange. She watched Thomas leave purring softly." he's going to find Wahya and bug her, they have alittle fling if you'd call it that." She said shifting around in her seat.

Ada crossed her legs setting her empty cup on her empty plate, she got up setting her plate and cup in the sink. She looked over at him grinning." If you want, I know its my kids pond but we could go to it. a full blood pond. I have strange kids." She nodded to this winking at him. She wiggled her hips from side to side.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Ada accepted his explanation, smirking"Oh alright you had me worried there darlin'. Thought I'd have to get you and teach you a lession." more sparring? he answered, grinning in return. She explained Thomas leaving was so he could see Wahya, as the two of them had a 'fling' going on. deathfledge nodded his understanding at the saying,Wahya was a prety woman, but not a patch on Ada as far as he was concerned. all he said to that was lucky couple, so many people miss out by not seeing whats in front of them!

" If you want, I know its my kids pond but we could go to it. a full blood pond. I have strange kids." she winked and nodded her head, wiggling her hips at him. Getting up, deathfledge crossed to the sink, placing his own empty cup beside hers. Wiggle those hips again, he said, lightly placing his hand on her butt, smiling with his head tilted to one side. His eyes flashed and he chuckled softly, kissing her shoulder. tell me where it is and I shall follow you gladly. And he patted her butt, winking in return.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Ada laughed softly." Yes more sparring, lucky couple? ha funny, they yell all night long about an hour after they see each other." She shook her head as she wiggled her hips again smirking as his hand rested on her butt. Ada let out a small purr as he kissed her shoulder." Mm its deep in the forest." she said moving her hand around to him lightly taking it in hers to lead him to the pond. They wouldn't need swimming clothes there that was for sure.

Ada wiggled her hips as she walked just to tease him more, it was fun and he couldn't say he didn't enjoy watching her. She knew better from the way he looked at her. She snickered winking back at him as she lead him outside towards the forest.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TokkaInugami Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Tokka quickly comes into the kitchen only to find his family talking and mingling with one another, he smiled softly, his long wild blue hair was tied behind his head to give him an interesting ponty tail, his bangs were parted to the left side only to reveal his sapphire blue eyes, he was wearing the usual clothing, a plain white shirt, blue jeans and his favorite black leather jacket with fur around the collar area of the coat and with the writting behind his jacket, "Desprate Angel" he went to the fridge and pops it open, seeing there was a wide selection of food, all the meat was in the meat drawer and quickly see's what he wants to cook. His eyes caught on the prime rib, his mouth started to water and pulls it out of the drawer, he pushes the drawer back into place and kicks the fridge door softly to close. he walks toward the stove, a large stove with 8 burners. Tokka lays down the prim rib next to the stove and started to look in the kitchen cabnets for the right kind of pan to cook his meal, his tail was wagging side to side as he look deeper in the cabnets.
TokkaInugami
TokkaInugami

http://www.tokkawolf/deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:09 pm

deathfledg laughed. Thats how some people show their feelings my deaest one. I am sure they do it for fun!, but then again, perhaps they don't want to admit their true feelings for each other.. She reached round to take his hand and wiggled at him again, knowing he liked it by the way she looked at him. He patted it again, a liitle harder, but not too hard, his hand cupped so that it sounded harder than it was. She winked at him as she led him out of the kitchen toward the pond. He winked back, smiling that smile, the one that only covered one side of his face, his head tilted to the side.
As they were leaving He noticed A pony tailed Blue haired youngster enter the Kitchen. Hi he said as he was led out, My names deathfledge, but you can call me fledge, err, hope to catch up later, um see ya soon! and managed a wave as he disappeared round the corner. What an interesting young man, he thought as he followed Ada for a swim.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:48 am

Namida runs down the halls, her excitement getting the better of her. She could walk, most definitely, but who has time for that when you're bounding with energy? Her bare feet could be heard pitter-pattering along the floor. Her eyes took in the sights around her as she ran, but something caught her attention. A flash of color! She turned her head to give it another moments worth of attention, but also stopped watching where her feet were going. Her body slammed into an unknown being, sending the girl crashing to the floor in a twist of limbs. She looks up, seeing her mother exciting and gives a sheepish grin "Hi mommy!" She says, rubbing the back of her head and righting herself. She notices that her mother was going somewhere with a man she'd never met. She smiles and decides to give them their privacy, scooting away before she could be scolded for running in the house. She waves at the stranger before darting into the kitchen, trying to run away from her embarrassment.

Once she enters the kitchen, she notices her favorite brother and squeals, skipping over and latching onto him. She grins, standing on the tips of her toes to kiss his cheek. "Hello brother-mine!" She exclaims, bouncing on the balls of her feet before she notices him cooking something. With a grin, she hoists herself onto the counter and watches him. Her stomach gives a loud growl and she grins at him, her hand placed over her tiny belly "I believe I'm hungry... Is there enough for two?" She asks, her head canting to the side.
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 pm

deathfledge nods and waves as if is led away by Ada. hi call me fledge. we'll catch up soon i reckon. Pleased to meet you and waves as if disappears on his way to the forest.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum