Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solanea

Go down

Solanea Empty Solanea

Post  solanea Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Solanea 16igq5d

CONTENT
I. Basic Information
II. In Game Status, Characteristics, Other
III. History Part I
IV. History Part II
V. The Bond and The Change
VI. Siring
VII. Shape Shifting Totem
VIII Pets

Last edited by solanea on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
solanea
solanea

Back to top Go down

Solanea Empty Re: Solanea

Post  solanea Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Solanea 0011
BASIC INFORMATION

NAME: Solanea Rose O'Brein de Venois

NICKNAMES: Sol

NATURE: Immortal

KINDRED: Vampire~Angel~Demon laced with Dragon Blood

BIRTHDAY February 14, 1986

BIRTH PLACE: Beverly Hills, CA

SEXUALITY: Pansexual

BODY TYPE: A scent of rose lingers on her form; she's beautifully curved, but petite as well. Her skin is milky white and soft as silk, her lips are the color of rubies.

MARKS:She has two tattoos; one behind her left ear and one on her left wrist. Both have specific meanings to her.

PARTNER: Married to Torlogh O'Brein

NATIONALITY: American
LANGUAGES: English and Spanish

ZODIAC: Aquarius
ELEMENTS: Air, Water and Earth

SYMBOL: Aquarius is the Water Bearer, symbolically and eternally giving life and spiritual food to the world. The water from the vessel washes away the past, leaving room for a fresh, new start. The sign of Aquarius is forward-looking and growth-oriented. Concerned with equality and individual freedom, Aquarius seeks to dispense its knowledge, and its vision of equality and individuality, to all. The glyph for Aquarius depicts the water from the water bearer's vessel, as a symbol of open-ended spiritual energy.

OCCUPATIONS:
NightWatch Captain
City Reporter
Clan Leader

Last edited by solanea on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
solanea
solanea

Back to top Go down

Post  solanea Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Solanea Carmen_electra6
IN GAME STATUS

SIRE: Master Pire
SIBLINGS: None

CHILDER: Kaleb, thalia, Sitrence, Alluvial, Elisabette, Splitter Dawn, J_Crowe(deceased), Jacquelyn, AerynVex

Ruler of the Night: 20379

POWERS: Healing, Elemental Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Master of the dark arts, and telepathy with wolves. She is a Master kick boxer, Master swordswoman and Master in archery. She studied under the gypsy Master Lucias known as Papa to her.

IGP: Fully Powered

CLAN: Halls of Astarte

HOUSE: House of O'Brein de Venois

CHARACTERISTICS

MERITS:Does not judge others by what others say she judges by her own experiences, empathy and loyal. She forgives very easily almost to a fault. Solanea is very loving, kind, happy and loves being alive. Don't mistake these traits for weakness She is a child of Mother Earth and connects with all things in nature.

FLAWS: Extreme dark side, trusting, rebel, does not follow authority very well, hot tempered, bratty, possessive, territorial and loves killing and consuming human hearts.

LIKES: Love, roses, the beach, the forest, animals, family, friends, dancing, blood, music, writing, the moon, umbrellas, the rain

DISLIKES: Mean and hateful people, animal killers, rudeness, laziness,

OTHER

WEAPONS: Two blades that cris-cross on her back. Bow and arrow that hangs to her side. A beautiful sword with a gold-red blade with matching scabbarb with ancient writing "Fireheart" it is magical and was given to her by a man in a bar she met.

PETS: Pet wolf Scarlet, She has a Dragonotec named Krys he gave her a beautiful Ruby ring set into a gold band, with Emeralds surrounding the Ruby. She also raises dragons. She has a cat named Cara her breed is a Caracal. She also has a bunny named Tinkerbell.

Last edited by solanea on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
solanea
solanea

Back to top Go down

Post  solanea Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Solanea Normal_007
HISTORY PART I
Character Background

The day I became a Vampire is a day I can never forget. It was my 21st birthday. A few girlfriends of mine thought it would be fun to drive all night and stop in the middle of nowhere at the first biker bar we could find.

If I would have known that my life would change forever that night I could have told my family I loved them and told them goodbye. Instead I became a missing person and my family has to live with broken hearts believing that I am lost or worse.

The night went great biker dudes are the greatest. I didn't feel out of place at all; which was weird since I grew up being told to stay away from men on bikes.

You see I grew up entering beauty pageants starting at age 5. I was crowned Miss Teen USA at 13 and Miss America at 19. My father called me his fortune 500 but my mom called me her little princess. I went to the best schools, dated the most popular boys, crowned Home Coming Queen and voted most beautiful in every year book.

But nothing prepared me for my future and I never thought that I would meet a female that literally took my breath away. Her name is Obsidian de Beaumont.

She watched me as I danced and laughed. I too watched her. Something drew me to her so I approached her with the utmost respect.

She invited me to come with her to a party and excited of course I accepted.

She drew me to the back of the bar and I followed her into the woods. I thought she was leaning into kiss me but she bites me instead. All I remember next is waking in RavenBlack City.

So who I was; now really doesn't matter. My crowns get me nothing here. My beauty though does not escape me even dead it has brought unwanted attention from things that crawl and lust for my flesh.

I am no longer hidden in the shadows. I too long to have my flesh touched but I will wait until love come to find me.

I will live with this curse and drink from those who laid crowns on my head. I will hunt them like the rats and pigs that they are. It’s my turn to be the hunter.

Last edited by solanea on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
solanea
solanea

Back to top Go down

Post  solanea Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Solanea 002
HISTORY PART II
Rebirth of the de Venois Line

As one door closes another one opens for Solanea this time of rest did not keep her from change.

Though she slumbered she struggled with things that have happened before and after her zeroing.

Things were changing her mind was in a thousand places as her great grandmother came to her in a dream.

“Solanea Rose de Venois", she heard in a soft whisper, “Grandmother” Sol said as she sat up in her coffin realizing she was not in her coffin at all.

Her eyes quickly scanned the room she was surrounded by angels, vampires and other beings she could not identify.

At first she begins to panic standing to her feet as a soft hand touches her shoulder “Solanea de Venois, we are your family."Sols head quickly turns.

“Grandmother,” she shouts wrapping her in an embrace when suddenly the room grows quiet at each stands Sol’s grandmother turned her around as she watched two beings walking through a blackened doorway.

Each being bowed but Solanea stood with her jaw wide open the two walking through the doorway looked just like her mother and father.

The room broke out in applauses as the two bowed gracefully to each of the beings Solanea could not believe her eyes.

“Father, Mother is that you," the room went quiet from Solanea’s question as her grandmother backed away the couple approached Sol.

Each spoke no words yet she heard every thought of every being that was packing her mind with knowledge and her history. She learned that her meeting Obsidian was not by chance it was meant to be.

Solanea was born a vampire angel but she had to experience the turning from someone trusted and Obsidian was that trusted being.

Her demon and lycan blood that flowed through her veins she once saw as a curse but learned that she was special. Never before had any that graced her bloodline ever had that mixture and lived to rule as Matriarch as Solanea had.

The two who approached her were the beginning it was for Solanea to carry their name and bloodline she was now given the duty to step forward and enter her royal bloodline de Venois was an ancient line that was slowly dying out.

The two kissed Sol’s cheeks giving her two gifts wrapped in black velvet cloth all Sol could do was smile and nod because her mind was full.

As each being approached her touching her forehead they would each disappear but they each left a mark they each left a piece of themselves with her.

Once the room was cleared Solanea’s great grandmother whispered her final wishes pushing her back into her coffin though she tried to fight to stay she had no choice she had been given her duty so now was her time to rise and bring forth a name that only legends were told of.

Falling back to sleep Solanea stirred opening her eyes she knew that what had just happened was really no dream it was an awakening.

Last edited by solanea on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
solanea
solanea

Back to top Go down

Post  solanea Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Solanea Carmen_tag_by_Wing11-Copy
The Bond and The Change

Holding her hand Tor lead Sol into the chapel , all is ready for the ritual , the music , the candles the quietude, the calmness creates the propitious atmosphere to give the most transcendental step of their lives , this one where their souls and their blood to be swapped becomes in only one. Tenderly Tor offers Sol to sit down in one of the pillows

Taking his hand she smiles softly as her eyes quickly look around the room concentrating on how loud her heart was beating but she was prepared and ready for this rite this bond so she sat down on a pink pillow shifting herself to get comfortable after preparing her mind body and soul she watches Tor closely..

Tor takes seat opposite to her, subdued by Solanea's deep look , he smiles softly , taking breath before ask with low voice trying don´t break the magic moment ... are you ready my love to start the ritual...?

She inhales slowly and softly answers "I am ready my love"

Tor takes a moment to get into a focused and relaxed state of mind. He find that it's helpful to meditate a little, just to still any turbulent emotions and help raise his consciousness to the level that this rite demands. Once he is prepared mentally and spiritually, takes a few moments to just feel one another's energy. He do this by holding out his hands, palms up, waiting to Sol place her hands over his , palms down. Both hands do not touch; they get a sense for the energy without touch skin to skin so this very physical sensation doesn't block out the more subtle perception of energy. He closes his eyes to sense the energy flowing among their bodies.

Sol exhales as she too gets into a relaxed state, clearing her mind, shifting every once in a while to find the perfect way to sit. Feeling prepared and ready she places her hands over his she couldn't help but smile knowing that this was really happening finally after weeks of talking about it.

She begins to feel his energy his essence his life unlike she’s ever felt from him before so she closes her eyes and lets the binding begin.

Tor takes a moment to get into a focused and relaxed state of mind. He find that it's helpful to meditate a little, just to still any turbulent emotions and help raise his consciousness to the level that this rite demands. Once he is prepared mentally and spiritually, takes a few moments to just feel one another's energy. He do this by holding out his hands, palms up, waiting to Sol place her hands over his , palms down. Both hands do not touch; they get a sense for the energy without touch skin to skin so this very physical sensation doesn't block out the more subtle perception of energy. He closes his eyes to sense the energy flowing among their bodies.
He successfully started to perceive one another's energy, gently put his palms together and feel both the energy and the flesh as they touch. Concentrate on the sensation of Sol and her proximity , he work on opening himself up to his beloved until he feel some mingling of your energy with their own. He wants to take the touching farther, moving beyond just his hands to running his fingers along her wrists and arms. As he touches Sol, make this a sacred rite, a worship of their essence and their flesh. He begins to know the feel of her with his fingers; caress her fingers, her palms, and her face, in an act that celebrates the sensation of both spirit and flesh.

Her fingers gently begin to dance across his skin feeling every part of him taking in every bit of energy she could. She knew that this rite would change her forever and bring her into a new state of being. Her angel would be released his demons blood his dragons blood would all now be a part of who she was.

Her love for him was unlike any other love she had ever known so she took the time to inhale his scent, feeling every curve as she leans in and kisses him where his third eye is releasing all of who she was to him for all eternity. She release every bond that ever held her captive, she gave up who she used to be to accept who she will become.

After connecting on this level, Tor takes a few moments to make certain that both just have dropped all the shields they otherwise maintain to keep people, emotions, and other energies out. Open himself completely to Sol, feeling a little vulnerable.
He kisses her on the forehead over the third eye and breathes in as he does this. As he takes in breath, also inhale Sol´s life-force, tasting their essence upon your tongue. Now place your lips gently over their heart. Breathe in as he breathed in over her third eye, inhaling and tasting her essence. Finally he place on hand behind her head and tilt it to one side. Gently lay his lips against the pulsing vein in Sol´s throat. He press his lips to her skin just enough so he can feel her pulse against his lips , again, breathe in deeply, breathing her life-force as he inhale. Tor put his free hand over her heart so he can focus even more completely upon the rhythm of the life coursing within them.
He feels that life bleeding out into him. Breathe it in deeply, savoring the unique essence of it. Breathe Sol until he can taste and smell and feel Sol with every fiber of his body. Breathe Sol until it feels as if their hearts are beating as one. Tor pull her essence inside of him, feeling it gather in his chest. He holds it in his heart until he feels her essence mingle with his own, so Sol truly becomes a part of him.
Tor gently releases Sol, reverently drawing away from her throat. He keeps a hand lightly on her shoulder holding her, He find that himself is a little light-headed and dizzy.
He waits for a moment and then opens so slow his eyes, feeling a deep peace and that something has changed inside him

After connecting on this level, Solanea too took a few moments to make certain that both of them have dropped all their shields they have to keep people, emotions, and other energies out.
Opening herself completely to Tor, also feeling a little vulnerable she again kisses him on the forehead over the third eye and breathe in as she did this.

As she inhales, he also inhaled her life-force, tasting their essence upon their tongue. Each places your lips gently over their hearts.

Finally she placed her hand behind his head and tilted it to one side. Gently she laid her lips against the pulsing vein in Tor’s throat. She presses her lips to his skin just enough so she can feel his pulse against her lips, again, breathing in deeply, breathing his life-force.

Sol put her free hand over his heart so she could focus even more completely upon the rhythm of the life coursing within them.
She could feel that life bleeding out into her. Breathe it in deeply, savoring the unique essence of it.

Breathing in Tor until she can taste and smell and feel him with every fiber of her body until it feels as if their hearts are beating as one.

Sol gently release Tor, reverently drawing away from his throat She kept a hand lightly on his shoulder holding him as she looked deep into his eyes and smiled.

He smiles softly looking back at her eyes, He wants to twine her hand as they are sharing this together. He close his eyes, he is able to focus more intensely on the sensation of Sol's essence and energy. He feels a deep and ineffable commingling of self. When they are done sharing , he take a moment to separate physically and just feel the connection that remains within both .Tor close his eyes and concentrate on the bond that now stretches between him and his beloved wife and soul mate.

To close the ritual, both of them should face one another and place their hands over one another's hearts. In unison, they speak this vow...

I give of myself
As I take from you,
so we forge a bond
that ties us soul to soul.
We are Immortal.
We are Undying.
And nothing can sever
the bond we have sealed.

To close the ritual, both of them faced one another and place their hands over the others heart and in unison, they speak this vow...

I give of myself
As I take from you,
so we forge a bond
that ties us soul to soul.
We are Immortal.
We are Undying.
And nothing can sever
the bond we have sealed.

Solanea leaned forward opening her mouth as her fangs grew and thickened she slammed them shut on the mark she had already made on his body drinking in as much of his blood as physically possible sealing their bond and changing her body giving back her fallen angel now his blood demon and dragon freely flowed through her veins forever changing her forever binding her to him forever their bond could never be broken not even in death.

She released her bite throwing back her head giving him access to her while she shifted into the being she would now become.

Tor looks at Sol´s eyes feeling a deep love for his wife, he bend down and rub his mouth over her throat feeling her pulsating veins he open wide his mouth and sink his fangs deep in her warm flesh drinking in as much of her blood as physically possible sealing their bond and changing his body feeling her fallen angel blood swapped with his dragon demon blood flowed through his veins changing him forever binding him to her forever their bond could never be broken not even in death.

He released his bite throwing back his head and look at her eyes full of love while he stills tasting her blood flavor into his mouth.

Now it´s done we are one forever my love and do not exist power over the face of the world that can change this

She wraps her arms around him holding him tightly saying "I am yours forever my love not even death can break our bond" she kisses him tenderly nodding her head "So mote it be"

With those words she knew that she was forever changed and forever bound.

solanea
solanea

Back to top Go down

Post  solanea Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Solanea 006

SIRING

Solanea Thbutt

~Siring~

I am an active sire who is open to siring any kindred, sex or experience. If you wish to be sired ask me and we can see if I am a good fit for you. I prefer to sire those who are not alts but if we click anything is possible if you want to work on yourself.

I am not one to hover or smother my childer. I am here for you when you need me. If you do not ask for help I will think you are doing fine alone so if your not you need to say so. I will help you in anyway that I can but I will not do the work for you.

I want my childer active in the city gaining their powers, gaining blood points and gathering coins.

I will check on you to make sure your doing alright but don't expect me to be all up in your business however, I will be watching always so remember that.

Rules on Childer siring:

No One may sire unless you are at least 3/4 the way powered and have been in the city for at LEAST 6 months. PERIOD.

You MUST ask before siring any childer.

Caution on siring Alts and/or 2nd mains, this must be cleared first with me or its possible they will not be Recognized as part of this bloodline.

No joining in siring threads unless you are allowed to sire. PERIOD.

~Partner Binding~
If you wish to bind to someone you must be at least 3/4 the way powered and after your binding you are required to complete your powers.

Remember this is not a punishment its so you can stand proud and be able to defend yourself at all times.

I would also like for your bound to be at least 3/4 the way powered because if they choose not to get powered when you bind to them I will not protect them because they are lazy so I would suggest they either get powered up or put on the pink panties because that will be the only protection they will get.

This does not mean your bound partner will be shunned or treated badly it just means I will not protect lazy vampires.

Now if they are working on their powers and showing that they are trying and may not have a lot of time to get powered quickly I am ok with that because I can understand OOC life always comes first but they must show interest and show they are powering up, gaining blood, gathering coins and weapons as I have clearly stated I am a warrior so we all must be prepared at all times if battle calls on us.

~Severing~

I don't sire someone to just sever them.

I love my childer and would shed every ounce of blood to protect them.

Siring for me is something special and a bond that I do NOT take lightly when broken so don't expect me to be all happy and joyous if you ask to be severed.

I usually have a no severance policy but if you truly do not want to be a part of my line I will sever you but I will be very sad.

I will be using the summons scroll to summons you if you ask to be severed and let you pay the coin and lose the blood in order to be severed so that way the choice is indeed yours and the action is indeed clear.

~Respect~

You WILL at all times Respect your elders, family and family friends.

You WILL respect me and those close to me...PERIOD

I have ZERO problem hitting or zeroing my own for showing out right disrespect.

This does not mean we will always agree and never have conflict so know the difference.

Just remember you better be able to back the shit you talk when your talking to others especially outside of this house.

~Expectations~

You ARE required to gain your powers, build your blood points, build your bank account and build your weapons stock.

Don't be lazy ~ Be proud of who you are and strive to get fully powered.

If you need help ASK. There are plenty in our bloodline able to help you so I see no reason for excuses.

RBC is a warring city so you will want to always have weapons stock plus your in my line and im a warrior and always ready to rock n roll.

I understand that not everyone is a fighter but always be prepared just in case.

Solanea Goblet
solanea
solanea

Back to top Go down

Post  solanea Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Solanea K2l5ox
SHAPE SHIFTING TOTEM

Solanea's Leopard Form
Solanea Black-leopard-c10021955small-1

Solanea's Demon Form
Solanea Female_demon_by_cristophergoll-d4q0k71