Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntting...

Go down

Huntting... Empty Huntting...

Post  Ada Chevalier Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Dark had been wondering around the forest, being what she was she loved being outside with nature. She padded along on all fours, yes she was a rather large wolf bigging than normal sized ones of course. Her ears flattend against her head ducking under a fallen tree as her head poped up on the other side she frozed dead in her tracks flash backs hitting her hard and fast.

Dark let out a low growl shaking her head moving out from under the tree so she could keep on her little walk. Her head was low to the ground even though she wasn't trying to find a scent of something to hunt. She lifts her head up slowly, her eyes closed, and her tail slowly raising up into the air. Something had got her full attention, she soon began to run towards the smell.

Dark slowed down to a tip toe sort of walk coming up to a clearing, she crouched down low to the ground as she stuck her head out into the clearing seeing a doe in the middle of it grazing. This sight before her excited her thrill of the hunt that was about to begin had her heart beating faster. She moved further out into the clearing happy that she was down wind. Dark was acting more like a cat than a wolf now sneaking up on pray, getting as close as she could. She sprung up and stared running after the doe as it took off bounding away.

Dark growls lowly jumping over some rocks, she knew she was falling behind the doe so she pushed herself making her ear flatten against her head. She ran throught the bushes, some just leaves others thorns. As she slowed down panting before she laid down watching the doe run off.

Sighing the best she could with her breathing so heavy, she lowers her head resting them on her front to paws panting. Her ears were perked up listeing to the area around her.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Huntting... Empty Re: Huntting...

Post  Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:05 am

Thorn smiled walking through the woods, he normally didnt hunt but he thought it was a good excuse to practice using his daggers. He had five, each blade made out of a diffrent gem, solid and very resoursefull. All had the same handle, a dark wood with the symbol of an element. His favorite was the sapphire dagger. He walked through brush and jumped up a tree casual listening to the chase he heared headed his way. One stopped and one kept going. He tightly wound his hand around the five handles and prepared for the creature to come through the brush.

He watched the doe come threw and then threw the daggers at them quickly. It had slowed down after it noticed the other had given up chase. The daggers drove deep into the doe. They went threw its skull, spine, and one in the leg. It dropped dead almost instantly. He pulled on the string attatched to daggers and pulled them to him. He smiled and wipped the blood off of them smoothly. He looked over at the brush sencing someone familiar and then picks up the doe before going to check.

He smiles " Well, if it isnt dark."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:15 am

Saw the daggers hit the doe it just made her ears flatten against her head a bit. She closes her eyes lifting her head up in the air trying to catch the smell of the creature that killed her meal. Her ears perked up as her eyes opend looking at thorn she lets out a small sigh.

She slowly stands up opening her mind up to him so she could speak to him.::Yes its me dark, how long were you there and whyd you kill my meal?":: She asked looking up at him her yellow eyes curious about the question.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:31 am

He shrugs " Oh not long, and I didnt know you were the one after her. Besides Im practising my aim. I was originally planning to gut it, vut it up and make venison which I dont even like but do you want it?" He tosses the deer on the ground streatching a bit. " So, what do you say? Im not really going to use it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:41 am

Blinks as the doe was tossed infront of her, she sat down lifting her front right paw up tilting her head.:: No it is your kill thorn not mine, and maybe pratice with your weapons in the sparing area of the house next time hm?::

She nods before looking back up at him she shakes her head alittle yawning widely. she was tired from the running that long and that fast, she'd have to get alot of running in soon.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:47 pm

He shrugs nodding and then pulled out a net putting the doe into it. He sets the net aside and then teleports it away. " Ok, so going to the sparing area might have been a smarter idea but when have I been the one to rethink it through after he's already here?" He smiles at her and then smiles dropping four of the five daggers in his bag, only holdin the sapphire bladed one. " So how long have you been out here hunting?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Dark tilts her head watching the doe teleporting away she then nods her head slowly :: Of course you do have that problem thats why I wont spar you plus you use to much fire even though I can control it you need to find something that I can't control.::

She stretches out yawning.:: I havent been out here long was clearing my head before I saw the doe thought I finally get to hunt and kill with out anyone but seems I was wrong, but all well.:: She nods to this before shaking out her fur only to have her stomach growl. She blinks and sits down acting like nothing happend.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:18 pm

He smiles and laughs a bit " Well that's harder said than doen. considering you never tell me what you can't control.. Or let on to it." He shrugs slightly " I guess I'll just have to practice more I suppose." He yawns and looks over towards the bushes and then back to dark missing the stomache growl " Oh yeah, and thanks for letting me into the wine room. " He smiles gesturing to the wine bottle neck sticking just a bit out from the bag. " Oh and if your looking for more deer, theres a bunch just over there." He points just over the bush towards some brush " Saw them when I was in that tree." He shrugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:14 pm

blackthorn2012 wrote:He smiles and laughs a bit " Well that's harder said than doen. considering you never tell me what you can't control.. Or let on to it." He shrugs slightly " I guess I'll just have to practice more I suppose." He yawns and looks over towards the bushes and then back to dark missing the stomache growl " Oh yeah, and thanks for letting me into the wine room. " He smiles gesturing to the wine bottle neck sticking just a bit out from the bag. " Oh and if your looking for more deer, theres a bunch just over there." He points just over the bush towards some brush " Saw them when I was in that tree." He shrugs

Rolls her eyes before she began to shift back her long blonde hair falling to her lower back and her bright blue eyes fadding a bit until they were grey with lil specks of gold in them." I don't like to boast but you know im good at fire from all those fire balls you've thrown at me." She rolls her neck alittle standing up to five foot eleven."no I don't need anymore deer I'll just go to the kitchen and drink me some blood or something of that matter, and your welcome Thorn, also it seems to be quite quiet around here since the lil ones are running around in the city instead of here." she nods to this yawning widely as she leans her head back staring up at the trees. "If you know of anyfriends you can point them here if you want my place is big enough for them.."
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum