Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to knock the dust off!!

2 posters

Go down

Time to knock the dust off!! Empty Time to knock the dust off!!

Post  AnthonyPatch Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:08 pm

He enters the room as the smell of a very well used gymnasium enters his nostrils. He stretches feeling ligaments and muscles stretch and pop in ways that a pyres body shouldn't. He looks down and shakes his head mumbling to himself 'I am told old for this" he says with disgust and jest rolled into one. He sees a few practice bags and punches a few times to loosen up. He blood flowing through him again with each strike to the firm leather warped bag. With each hit he picks up speed and power adjusting to the movement of the bag. He ends with a fierce and powerful punch only dislodge the bag from the chain, sending it to the other side of the room. A smile breaks across his face and a nod of satisfaction. "Nice" is all he says as he walks over to the few practice dummies set up in a circle as if they were going to attack. He stands in the middle and closes his eyes and bows his head.

He adjusts to the area and listens around him, placing where the dummies are set up and positioned. Attacking them in a still state would be too easy. HE moves his head upward and lifts his hands to the side. The dummies lift up and start to rotate about a foot in the air. he lets them continue to rotate as he looks down and focuses on their locations. He places a blind fold he had over his eyes to cut off his vision. he smiles and tenses up extending his fingers, but, not allowing his claws to grow, don't want to destroy anything of course.

One by one the dummy bags fall, only to come back to life and come back at hims again, each time more fierce and faster. With each pass of the dummies flying towards him, he smiles even bolder as his confidence rises with each wave of his blind attack. Though he can feel the tiredness begin to close near him, he draws deep within him becoming more and more violent as each passing moment passes. With each round the speed increases when after 15 min of nonstop fluid attacking and protecting all that appears is a giant blur, unsure of what is what and who is who and where is where. Any on looker would be confused at this site and unsure of what they are even seeing. Slowly the exercise calms down and dummies begin falling to the floor around him as if they were just as tired.

After all is calm, he sits there and looks around smiling. "Not bad for an old man" he says, very proud of his accomplishment. he looks at his blank wrist and inhales a lifeless breathe. 'Well about that time to go hunting and get dinner". He stands up and readjusts his clothes, assessing the damage done and smiles even more.
AnthonyPatch
AnthonyPatch

Back to top Go down

Time to knock the dust off!! Empty Re: Time to knock the dust off!!

Post  Ada Chevalier Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Ada stood in the door way after he was finished, there isn't much she doesn't know in her home. She straighted up looking at him her arms crossed over her chest." You're lucky I have some help to clean this mess up or I'd make you do it.. Also no feeding on the help. She said just making that clear. She chuckled stepping to the side." Guess we are going to have to spar sometime."
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyPatch Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Looks up and smiles after blinking innocently to her.

My dear, I would never feed upon the help

He says ending it with a wink. He then looks around at the destruction he caused and gave a half shrug, half continuous nod. A look of pride to his work. A bit sloppy and unorthodox, but, he was just getting back into the swing of things.

Glad for the ease of cleanup, and spar with you....

Looks at her up and down, knowing that a "Fair" fight was beyond what she used to be. He inhales and looks into her eyes, seeing more fire then there used to be. There is much more inside her that only a mature and wise pyre would know better then to tangle with. Everyone knows their, well, should know there limitations, and deep down, fighting against and unknown enemy of unknown origin and so many other unknown factors usually puts a halt on trusting their skills and knowledge. There is indeed a difference between being Brave and being stupid. So he will just pick the latter and go with observation for awhile.

He continues to look at her as these thoughts go through his mind and continues his sentence.

...A sparring session with you would indeed be a...treat, at best.

He winks again and stands up stretching his ligaments and preventing the sinew deep down from getting to tight, yes, even powerful pyres can get tight and sore, Lucifer only knows, that Anthony has felt this way too many times within the last 700 years. He takes a few steps and looks to Ada.

Please excuse me, I am going to shower and dress and should be out in a few, care to join me for a drink or snack afterwards?
AnthonyPatch
AnthonyPatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Rolled her eyes, him innocent yeah he couldn't pull that off with her anymore.Her smile subsided to form a straight line, she stepped back only to shake her head. she was retreating back into the shadows of her home." actually I'll have to get back with you another time. I must tend to some problems." She nodded her head and straightend up smiling at him even though it was fake and what she just told him was a lie, she could still pull off a smile.

" Catch you around." She said softly before her body was swallowed up by the shadows taking the smell of sulfur with her. That smell was always going to be around and it helped her hide better the more she moved around the home, making the smell go into the walls and floor. Everywhere but the bedrooms...and her own little hide away place she had planted here when the building started.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyPatch Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:22 am

Watches her fade away and shrugs it off, he will see her again shortly. He shrugs it off, apparently she has more important things to do, he is still getting comfortable and he doesn't need her to hold his hand the entire time, he is a big pyre and and can explore on his own.

He walks into the shower and washes the stink from his body and get a move on the day. It is funny how just the smell in the air of a gym can attach it self and permeate so boldly. He showers, towels off and dresses and wanders the halls. Many doors, now just have to find one to either enter or knock. Ahh the choices are endless....
AnthonyPatch
AnthonyPatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down