Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing

2 posters

Go down

Missing    Empty Missing

Post  Ada Chevalier Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Ada ran onto the sparing feild stoping in the middle of it looking around, she was going nuts she could smell her sire every where she went. Her body was shaking as she stood there she screamed leaning her head back. As her scream died down her fists balled up while her shadow split in two, the other part of her shadow moving its way along the grass until it was infront of her a ways. The shadow raised up off the ground forming a human shape.

The shadows disappeared from his features showing his brown hair and his matching eyes, he stood just over six feet wearing black loose fitting pants and shirt to match. He moved his hands out of his pockets opening and closing them."You really want to do this? Why don't you get one of your kids to spar you Ada." He said looking at her.

Ada growled at him." Why would I spar them when I can beat on you anytime I want? Besides if you haven't noticed they are really around here alot." She said her bright blue eyes turning grey.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Missing    Empty Re: Missing

Post  Sitrence Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Ren had stopped in to get a few things from the master room, exiting the house quietly and out the back door. She crossed the garden to the open field behind the house, never had she actually seen this part. She felt Ada near, and then sensed something else, or someone actually. She knew this scent well from her past, and it made her stop dead in her tracks. Chiv.

She spotted Ada in the middle of the field, a tremendous scream exiting her lungs. Ren's initial instinct was to run up, see if she was ok - but she held fast. Bright green hues overwhelmed her olive ones, and suddenly she was not herself. Her glamour faded and several charter marks covered her skin as Berith had not yet learned to control such meaningless things.

...Berith - what the hell?!
This need not concern you.
If you don't let me go I swear-
Ren. Stop. Look.

Her eyes stayed on Ada, as a shadow formed in front of her.

She needs to let this out. She wont if you interfere.

She had nothing to say back - she knew he was right. She watched silently from a safe distance as Ada growled and spoke to the shadow, her stance that of outwardly showing she wanted to fight. And hard.
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:09 pm

The male shook his head as he took fighting stance."Come on then." He said as his boot scrapped the dirt.

Ada smiled gleefully taking one step forward only to disappear into thin air then reappear behind him, her hands no long normal looking they were claws. Her arm swung around just barely missing his side, but was able to tear his clothing of his shirt.

Dodging her attack he narrowed his eyes as he spun out of her reach. he came back at her bringing his fist around towards her face.

Ada ducked down and spun around trying to get her foot behind one of his legs to knock him off his feet.

Thomas grunted as he was taken off balance by the attack, he fell back onto his back a small amount of wind knocked out of him.

Taking this chance Ada jumped ontop of him putting her claws to his neck. Only to see him smirk.

Smirking he closed his eyes."You won." He said simply

Ada growled. " You are a worthless demon you know that Thomas." She got up looking down at him. " I'd rather fight Him than you ever again. She said to Thomas.

Thomas shruged and got up a little bit after she got off him." Not worthless, I know how to cook any meal you want with anything in it. As for that thing you know what he has another doing right." He said as shadows started wrapping around his legs.

Ada nodded slowly as her eyes closed." Not the place for talking about that, go make something would you."

Thomas sighed and disappeared leaving Ada there to walk around mumbling
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sitrence Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Ren watched as Ada grinned and lunged for the other being, the one she had met only briefly once before. She wanted to meet him again, after all he was apart of Ada and she loved everything about her. Actually she adored everything about her, even down to her beautiful fingertips. Ren watched the two exchange a couple blows through dark green eyes that were no longer her own. She didnt mind letting Berith control her some times, it often provided her mind with a bit of reprieve from her body.

"She moves so fluidly. Its intriguing. I wonder who would win, you or her?"

Her. She thought instantly, knowing very well that Ada would have her pinned to the ground in a heartbeat. She couldnt bring herself to fight Ada and even if she could she would let her win.

"Now that, I'd like to see." He snickered through her lips referring to the pinning. She silently scoffed in her head at him and his man attitude.

Just then Ada ducked and spun a low leg swipe, catching the other obviously offguard as he fell to the ground with a loud thud. Ada jumped on him and put her claws to his neck, winning the short but eventful spar. Berith clapped her hands a couple of times, obviously enjoying the show.

Can I have my body back now, all seeing one?
"I s'pose."

Her eyes shimmered to a light olive and her fingers wiggled lightly as she regained her body. Her charter marks were still visible, she had struggled so hard with Berith for control over her own body that it would take her a little while till she could glamour them again as she usually was seen.

And stay there this time. She thought to him, as she felt him withdraw in her mind to a far corner that she could not reach... her forgotten memories. She shook her head and started to walk towards the now alone Ada who was mumbling inaudibly to herself. Ren forced a smile even though she was concerned - she didnt want Ada to feel as if she thought she had to cure everything. There were some things her magic could not cure.

"My addiction." She said loudly enough for Ada to hear as she got closer to her. "Enjoying a spar, I see? She lightly quirked a brow and stepped up to Ada, reaching up and pushing some hair out of Ada's mysterious grey eyes. Ren could fall into those eyes, over and over again as she cooed at her lover.

"Care to spar someone worth it? She asked, lightly shrugging one shoulder and rolling the other. "You arent the only one who needs to let some steam off around here ya know." She lightly joked and dug her hand into her pocket looking for her smokes. "Im sure I could use the practice my dear."
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:16 am

Ada lifted her head up looking at Ren it took herself a second to come back to herself."If you are up to it love." she said turning around to walk away from her a little ways. " Oh don't hold back to much." She turned around once she reached a spot she liked, looking at Ren she crouched down placing one hand on the ground to keep her balance.

Ada was going to wait for Ren to attack first since she was already plotting out her defencive and attacks. Her dull grey eyes looked over Ren starting at her hair traveling down to her feet where he eyes staied. Even a spar couldn't keep her mind off her sire there were several others she wanted him to meet, get to know like his grand childer and meet Ren again.

Her nails dug into the dirt as she thought snapping back to what was going on infront of her.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sitrence Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:37 am

"Pshh. You should be asking if youre up to it. She watched her walk away with a smile. "You either, dear. You could use the release it seems." She said, letting her eyes flash dark green and her fangs slide out to their full three inches. She was going to need his power if Ada was serious about this.

She watched her take a primal stance, something very difficult to read... quirking a brow she stood there a moment, deducing in her mind her best form of attack for it. She flash stepped then, and in an instant was upon Ada swiping a leg to knock her the rest of the way to the ground.

That wont work. She is too fast for that.

And just as she suspected, it missed, and she was left unguarded staring Ada straight in the eye. She smirked... as if she hadnt had something up her sleeve waiting for Ada's next move.

Last edited by Sitrence on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : closed speech parenthesis)
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Ada had let her instints take over from the time she had snapped out of her daze her body fliped backwards to avoid Rens leg, she moved forward meeting Ren's gaze only to smirk back at her. If her tail was out it would have been wagging at that moment. She licked over her lips moving quickly at her her hands now claws with their nails fully out. Not stopping she ran to her bringing her left claw around for a swipe at Ren, while the other one balled up for the second attack beside her.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sitrence Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Ren could feel the hairs on the back of her neck standing up. She loved the feeling, and her fangs showed that love of the hunt. She easily dodged the left, planting a hand on the ground and pushing off it to dodge the incoming right as she swiped her leg across the ground at another attempt to knock Ada down.
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum