Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Quiet...

4 posters

Go down

It's Quiet... Empty It's Quiet...

Post  Namida Kaida Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Namida bursts in through the doors, seeing the manor that had been empty for some time now... She raises her arms, a determined look in her lilac colored eyes before she takes a deep breath, steadying herself. Without a second thought, she screeches out something similar to a banshee call and races down the hall. Her arms shake, her body moves and she keeps screaming, her cries echoing off the walls! After a moment, the banshee cries turn into words "I LOVE AND MISS MY FAMILY!!! COME HOME EVERYONE!!! WE'VE BEEN APART FOR FAR TOO LONG!!!"
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

It's Quiet... Empty Re: It's Quiet...

Post  Ada Chevalier Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Blinks and appears right infront of Nami picking her up quickly before going back to the living room her ears ringing. " Hello dear daughter." She purred out kissing her forehead. " How has everything been?"
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:05 am

Namida squeaks as she's swept up, her tiny frame's gravity being thrown to the winds as she simply clings to her mother, burying her face into Ada's shoulder. She looks up at the kiss, smiling a bit as she squeezes her happily "I am well mother, simply lonely... And yourself?"
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  deathfledge Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:09 pm

fledge shakes himself from his reverie at the noise downstairs. getting up and leaving his room, he goes downstairs to see Namida in the arms of her mother.Hey! how come all the noise? he says as he descends the stairs, a cheeky smile crossing his lips.
deathfledge
deathfledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Ada Chevalier Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Smiles sticking her tongue out at her as she held her."Ah sadly the same dear one." She said softly only to turn around and look at deathfledge she snickers." Nami wanted everyone to wake up and move again."
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Namida Kaida Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:32 am

Namida grins sheepishly at deathfledge, still holding onto her mother as she giggles lightly "Everyone's been sleeping for so long... I miss playing with my family!"
Namida Kaida
Namida Kaida

Back to top Go down

Post  Raithe Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Stumbled down the stairs wearing nothing but his navy-blue plaid boxer shorts, "What's all the noise..?" He said as he yawned, running his long fingers through his ash blonde hair.
Raithe
Raithe

http://xraithe.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum