Ada Chevalier's Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling at home

2 posters

Go down

Feeling at home Empty Feeling at home

Post  Sitrence Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Ren slipped in through the door, shutting it behind herself. She looked around, the green walls stopping her breath in her throat. She beamed, leaning against the door she had just come through admiring all the white.

Geeze. You two couldn't be more perfect for each other. Berith piped up, his voice dripping with disgust. She laughed lightly and put a hand to her mouth, her wide eyes dancing from wall to wall.

I mean seriously, the walls match your eyes.

She pushed off the door and walked into the bathroom, itself just as large as the actual bedroom.

And that tub could fit 5 of you. Christ, its like she reads your mind.

She smiled and ran her fingers along the sink, admiring the beauty of it. She crossed back into the room, sitting on the bed and taking her jacket off, taking a deep breath.

The bed is nice. Will you be breaking it in soon?
She ran a hand through her hair and draped her jacket on the bed next to herself.
Shut up. You're just jealous. She noted mentally, him making a tsk noise before responding.

Hardly. You two share something... morbidly unique. Its gross, really. He spat, making a gagging noise. She smirked.
Speaking of, I'm starving. And I don't mean for sushi. She added with a laugh out loud, laying back on the bed.
So why not get it over with?
Cause I'm waiting for her. She asked me to.
More like told you to.
Yep. So I wait.

She smiled and put her hands behind her head, dangling her legs at the knees off the side of the bed.
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Feeling at home Empty Re: Feeling at home

Post  Ada Chevalier Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Ada grumbled as she pushed her hair back away from her face the doors opening up for her. She stopped and smiled." Forgive me my love for being so late I had to run to the bank." She said softly walking over to her to give a soft quick peck to Ren's lips.
Ada Chevalier
Ada Chevalier
Admin

https://darkhome.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sitrence Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Sitrence could feel the hairs on the back of her neck move, as if something had magnetically moved them. She sat up just in time to see the doors move very fluidly open; both at the same time, revealing her lover strolling in looking slightly frazzled. She smiled at her, pearly whites encompassing her facial expression. She had missed her. She could swear if it had been possible, her heart would have beat clear out of her chest.

Ada crossed with an apology, and a peck to her lips. Ren grinned and wrapped her arms around Ada then, quickly pulling her in for a hug. She stood and let go, holding on to Ada's upper arms and staring her right in her face.

"No apology necessary. We are both busy people." She put one hand up with the palm up as if to say 'oh well', then slid it into her pocket as she slid her other hand around her shoulders and squeezed tightly. "I love the room. So exquisite, really. The bathroom is gorgeous." She couldnt stop smiling.
Sitrence
Sitrence

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down